Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. " (Daichi only)

2 posters

Go down

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. " (Daichi only) Empty "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. " (Daichi only)

Post by Hayaji Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:10 am

Hayaji was just about out of breath. His chakra supply was, for now, just about depleted after the incredibly fast trip from Suna. He decided to walk the remaining distance to his target, while taking in the brilliant scenery in the process. The magnificence of the fresh morning reminded him of earlier times within his life, and he smiled slightly. There was a cool breeze just keeping the heat off of his fluttering white cloak. "I will have to let Battei know," he said "what I am going to do." After another few minutes, he passed farming peasants in open rice fields. They seemed to be from Konoha, however he couldn't be one hundred percent sure. They appeared to be treated like complete dirt, as their 'boss' was constantly kicking each and every one of them, telling them to "get back to work". Even though Hayaji was quite a way off from them, he could easily hear the disgusting voice commanding the 'slaves'. Horrified by the way these free men where treated, he sighed, shook his head, and walked on. A shinobi never fights wars he cannot win. Even if, in this case, a battle can easily be won, the war will be endless for one man. This would be one thing that the Hokage would have to address.

It came to Hayaji's attention there was a disturbance surrounding his area. There had been a reported sighting of a missing nin, (Hayaji), and Konoha had sent ninja out to investigate. He realised this would be harder than intended, and moved through dense forestry to avoid sightings. His cloak easily gave it away, and he would most likely ditch it after the meeting. After all, he wouldn't want to try and escape, with close to no chakra, and 10 shinobi on his ass.

After another short and abrupt walk, reminiscing on his childhood, Hayaji got an immediate lock onto his target. Starting to pick up pace, he did not want to lose him. Passing villagers looked at him weirdly, as if he was doing something out of the ordinary. It was, however, perfectly acceptable by Hayaji's standards. Onwards he pressed, jogging, not to arouse too much suspicion. Through a field of scattered trees he passed, and onto a low-lying dirt path. This was one of a few goat tracks into Konoha, that only regulars knew. Hayaji now had a vision of his target. Slowly he approached the ninja, and he knew this was the one. The one destiny had sent him to. "Mind," he said, making the ninja spin around, "if we have a chat?".

Hayaji

Back to top Go down

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. " (Daichi only) Empty Re: "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. " (Daichi only)

Post by Daichi Kimura Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:25 pm

Daichi just got out of having a big dinner at Ichiraku Ramen Bar he made his why to the next stop at the Nara clan research area to see if thy came up with and thing on his seal Daichi open the door and walk in and ask one of the Nara members if thy came up with anything on the seal. "no I'm sorry Daichi. This seal who's just made I'm sorry you have to wait longer." the Nara memeber said to Daichi with a sad look on his face. "no worry's I can wait longer thanks for your help though," Daichi left the Nara Reaserch area and started to walk down the street until Daichi sense a ninja coming at him he knew someone who's coming from a mile away he keep his sense on the enemy waiting for him to get close.

Daichi look at the strange ninja looking at the ninja. "may I ask you," Daichi said as he close his eyes and open them back up, "who are you? I never seen you in the village before?" he said as he raise his arm and open his hand to the stranger, "may I see you pass please," waiting to see the starnger pass that lets ninja in to konoha.
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

http://www.nochucknorris.com/

Back to top Go down

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. " (Daichi only) Empty Re: "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. " (Daichi only)

Post by Hayaji Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 pm

OOC: Daichi, please, fix up your grammar mistakes. Your sentences are so long they are almost confusing. Don't forget, it is also morning, so you will have to fix that up. I posted first, I set the scene. Also, you seem to be almost all the time confusing who's with was. Who's is 'who is'.

IC: Hayaji smirked toward Daichi. Of course he didn't have a pass. He would talk his way out of this. "I'm sorry. I don't have a pass" Hayaji breathed. His rinnegan stared up at Daichi "However that is not the pressing matter here. For some reason, I have been sent here to teach you, boy. I can sense it. I have am here to better your ability." Hayaji slowly walked closer, completely unsure of how he would react. Edging closer, Hayaji thought to himself "I've definitely got my work cut out for me with this one. Just by looking at him I can tell he needs work."

Although he ditched his cloak, he knew the authorities would still find him sooner or later. And he was betting it would be sooner. Edging even closer towards the boy, he tried to hurry this up. If the ninja accepted his offer, his training would begin almost immediately. Hayaji stopped and lowered his head. Slowly lifting it again, he looked into Daichi's eyes. "So what will it be?"

Hayaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Kimura Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Daichi stared into the eyes of the strange ninja in front of him he look smiled and said:"sorry, but I'm busy trying to find someone" Daichi turn his head and started to turn his body and slowly walk away. Daichi then stop and said:"what can you give me that no one have's, I want my body back you understand. can you give me by body back?"

Daichi knew what he was getting his self in to by saying those thing's, but he may be the only person who can give his body back to the age of 22 he stop and wonder if this guy the right ninja for him to train under?
Daichi Kimura
Daichi Kimura

http://www.nochucknorris.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down