Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Do not beat your opponent, rather focus on becoming one within yourself, and victory is assured."-剛拳

Go down

"Do not beat your opponent, rather focus on becoming one within yourself, and victory is assured."-剛拳 Empty "Do not beat your opponent, rather focus on becoming one within yourself, and victory is assured."-剛拳

Post by Jin Chisoku Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:03 pm

ooc:-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59XE86-W03Y- -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vBnkFV6GlA-
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG5IzKELULA&feature=related- Not in any order, just something for anyone to listen to if they care to read this.

IC: The grey skies continued to roll over the small Village, allowing the illusion of night even during the noon hours of the day. This is why Jin loved this place. It's peace, was his peace, everything he found him self longing for was in this place, everything but one small item he had yet to uptain in his understanding of the martial arts.

'I am ashamed...Even with my best effort I could not manage to find a single opponent to truly challenge me in the art of hand to hand combat...None, none of them have stood toe to two with me, and begged me for the next attack...Am I the one that isn't worthy...?'

Jin's thoughts echo'd through out the small area underneath the tree he was sitting infront of, meditating on his recent 'battle'. Jin still felt empty, nothing from this previous fight have driven him to bring his true self to bear. He slowly opened his eyes, and looked out into the small circle of space infront of him. Several massive trees, all covering the rounded ground, peered over his shoulders. He sighed, and lowered his head back down, still trying to get the dishonorable fight out of his mind.

'...Is it fear that causes them to faulter? Or is it truly just a lack of skill? Volume of ability doesn't make a shinobi great, no, no, it's his ability to use that ability in such a way that others can not...Am I one of those shinobi? Or am just like the Uchiha of late? A group that is driven mad by power with out the true ability to use it...If one has true power, it shouldn't hinder you...'

Jin drew in a deep breath, and started to focus his energy into small pockets, allowing his muscles to tnese up. He exhaled, and allowed his body to relax. He repeated this process several times before opening his eyes again. He shrugged off his robe, and untied his swords' harness. He slowly stood up, the red scarf still resting around his mouth, gently blowing in the small wind that was allowed to pass through the trees. He looked around, and smirked, memories of Hiro setting up taijutsu targets flashing through his mind. He then remebered that the storage unit for them wasn't far, and could easily be reached within a minute. Jin started to walk when all of a sudden he tripped something. A set of cogs and gears could be heard, pushing the ground underneath Jin's feet upward. Out of pure instinct, Jin pushed off the ground and flipped backwards, keeping his body extended but tight enough to make sure his body was a very small target. He landed a few meters short of the moving ground. He was forced to place his hand down to stop him from sliding any futher back.

He quickly glanced to his side, realizing that his equipment was just over the gaping hole that was forming in the small arena like area. He cursed to himself, but it wasn't as if he couldn't properly defend himself. he stopped growing angry once he realized that this was a perfect chance to get back to the basics. Jin quickly drew in a deep breath, and slowly let it out, bringing his hands up to his shoulders, and slowly pushing them at the ground. He then jerked them at the base of his hips, causing a small amount of wind to break the ground underneath his feet. He then lifted his right hand, and placed it infront of him, keeping his left hand back. The ground suddently was re-filled by a massive platform that held an assortment of coffin looking structures. Each wooden object stood at 6 foot, and looked to be carved from old oak. Each one was marked with a name. Jin started to read, and realized that he was looking at the training system Hiro used to prepare himself for his fight with him.

Jin smirked, and walked on the platform, slowly rubbing his hand against the first wooden target. He thought to himself, 'I thought this system was just a rumor, but I guess Hiro did have some tricks up his sleeve...If this is real though, I better get ready...'

Jin flicked his hands down, getting into his fighting stance, preparing his mind for the onslaught that was about to pour itself onto him.

The statue melded into a form of a man, and then quickly into a man that Jin recognized as one of his former teammates. He quickly took his stance, and started to attack Jin. Jin quickly side stepped him, and flipped him to his back. Jin looked back at the rest of the figures as they melded into the whole Chisoku clan. Jin's eyes smirked into a pure look of bliss. Jin stepped forward, and planted his foot, causing the ground to shake a bit. He yelled out, "Once more? FINE THEN!!!"

Jin held his ground as every single member of the Chisoku clan that was able to fight him in the past came back to life, and prepared to jump at Jin. Jin looked around, slowly flowing his hands from right to left, waiting for the first one to make a move. Jin felt the air pressure behind him change, and in the same instant he turned, and extended his leg, catching the former council member's stomache with his shin. He cotinued the kick, sending the older man to the crowd. He then turned, and sent a palm strike through a younger woman's chest. She doubled over, and Jin knee'd her backwards, sending her flipping backwards. He took his stance once again, and looked over his shoulder. One of the figures was making its way threw the crowd. Jin smirked, and turned, relaxing for a brief second. The figure was his "older brother", or what looked like an older version of him. Jin flicked his head, taunting him to make the first move. The figure rushed directly at Jin, and was met with such a tremdous force that it caused the figure's illusion to instantly collaspe, and reveal itself as a pile of splinters. Jin watched as the rest of the figures ran directly at him, causing him to push himself to his absolute best to defend himself. He felt the pressure of the situation growing thicker and thicker, forcing himself to break into a full sprint to one of the trees. He pivoted off of it, and spun himself while leaving his leg extended. He broke several of the figures, and landed, waiting for the rest of the figures to comprehend what had just happened.

Jin started to focus his chakra into small pockets, allowing his flow to increase with out unlocking his levels. Even if it would only last for a few seconds, it would be just enough to break free of the torrent of bodies. Jin thrust his hand forward, and caught one of the figures with out looking at its face by the chest, and squeezed. The chakra he held in his arm flooded his hand's outlet, and burst into the figure's chest, and "killed" it. Jin looked at the figure's face before it faded, and his face dropped. The figure he held in his hand was his former son. Jin feel to his knees, and looked at his hands. The figures faded back into their wooden state, and Jin looked around as if someone owed him an answer, but it never came.

Jin looked down at the ground, and asked himself, "Passionate hate can never result in pure judgement, it will only lead to greater hate, and a blind rage."
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down