Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D-C rank jutsu(for when i become genin)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

D-C rank jutsu(for when i become genin) Empty D-C rank jutsu(for when i become genin)

Post by Luutiont Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Name of Jutsu:Ketsueki Katai-(blood harden)
Range: Self
Type of Jutsu: Blood line
Users:Luutiont
Element Affinity: N/A
Training Link:
Description: Luutiont uses his bloodline "vampire sight". To harden the blood around a wound. To stop it from bleeding EXAMPLE(if Luutiont needed to cut his wrist per say to get blood for one of his jutsu he can harden the blood around the wound to stop it from bleeding after he has the necisary amount of blood to perform the jutsu)
Weakness:This jutsu dose not heal wounds. It mearly stop them from bleeding.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Name of Jutsu:Ketsueki kansei-(Blood Trap)
Range:The blod on the ground
Type of Jutsu: blood line
Training Link:
Description:Luutiont makes a trap formed out of blood. And waits for an enemy to walk over it. When an enemy walks over it Luutiont uses his blood line to turn the blood into senbon needels. To pierce the enemy feet. This can work on more than one target
Weakness:If Luutiont suceeds the jutsu it will not be failtil. It will just injure the targets feet giveing Luutiont the adantege.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Name of Jutsu:Ketsueki subeta-(Blood Sword)
Range:Sword/blade/senbon needel/ETC.
Type of Jutsu:Kenjutsu
Training Link:

Description: Luutiont cuts the enemy with his sword. Then Luutiont Sends his chakra into the blood and uses Ketsueki Katai-(blood harden) on the blood to Harden it makeing the sword more durable. Due to the chakra In the blood It can withstand most D-C rank jutsu's. Luutiont can also turn the blood on the blade into senbon needels to deal more damage when strikeing the target.

Weakness:The Blood can be turned back into liquid by a fairly strong katon jutsu. you have to sucesfully get blood on the sword before useing this jutsu. you can use your own but Luutiont useually wont unless this jutsu is needed.

Name of Jutsu:Ketsueki himatsu-(BLood Spray)
Range: 30 meters
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu-bloodline
Training Link:
Description: Luutiont Bites his tounge causing it to bleed Luutiont then uses Ketsueki Katai-(blood harden) to harden the blood to stop it from bleeding when hes got enough blood to preform the jutsu. Then Spits out the blood in stream and uses his bloodline "vampire sight" to turn the blood he spits out of his mouth into senbon needels.
Weakness:You first have to get blood in your mouth to use this jutsu.

Last edited by Luutiont on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 10 times in total
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

D-C rank jutsu(for when i become genin) Empty Re: D-C rank jutsu(for when i become genin)

Post by Luutiont Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Added D rank jutsu
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

D-C rank jutsu(for when i become genin) Empty Re: D-C rank jutsu(for when i become genin)

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:11 pm

D rank approved. C rank... you know.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:13 pm

well i thougt that i would be able to use them at a lower rank now that i have changed my blood line into being able to turn blood into senbon and use demon claw as a trump card?

And also could you help me become a genin as soon as posable
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:18 pm

Im gonna be honest with you, Rp wise, I have been very, very busy as of late and it could take a while which is why I asked you to ask other people in Kiri and ask me if you can't find anyone else.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:30 pm

ok well i did find someone so ill try them

and what about the othere part
well i thougt that i would be able to use them at a lower rank now that i have changed my blood line into being able to turn blood into senbon and use demon claw as a trump card?
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:51 pm

C rank jutsu are Gennin trump cards. You can use them when you rank up

(Sorry, was busy)
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:59 pm

yeah thats what those two are
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:35 pm

To become Genin do i just make an RP sample? if so i could do that. But what about?
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 pm

To be a Gennin, you'd first have to take some sort of lessons.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:18 pm

added Ketsueki Bunshin.
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:39 pm

Well, actually, the way you have it set up would make it a B rank since a water clone itself is a C rank and then you're adding properties to make it more durable so you might wanna edit it a bit to make it at least more C rank like.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:44 am

Hows that?
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Shikyo Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:10 am

Well for one thing, the blood clone as you stated says that it is made out of blood and not out of chakra...

Really, that wouldn't make sense cause then it wouldn't be a ninjutsu technique. Whats making the clone operate on its own?

Secondly. A kage bunshin can go as far as it wants to go since it also has a conscious and is able to store memory just like a regular person. It is used on scouting missions for the most part. Your clone sounds more advance than a kage bunshin. Even if it is a kekkei genkai, a mastery of clones and blood wouldn't be possible at your level at this point.

Kiyoshi is correct that you made it alot more durable. This rank wouldn't even suit for D-rank. This far exceeds the default B-rank level of a Kage Bunshin. It would be classified as an A-rank ninjutsu. There is no way that your character or even a genin who (hypothetically) have your abilities could possibly manage that at a D-rank scale...

The whole base of the jutsu is fine. You are using blood in order to maintain a clone. Its just not a suitable rank for D-rank or even C-rank.
Riku Shikyo
Riku Shikyo
Admin

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:12 am

its made of the blood ive mixed my chakra with thats how i controll blood and it wouldent be able to be to strong becuse per say i i wanted it to be as strong as me i would have to use all of my blood to make it.
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:06 pm

BuMp
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Name: Ketsueki Bunshin no Jutsu (Blood Clone Technique)
Type: Ninjutsu
range: As far as u can see
Elemental affinity: N/A
Training Link:
Description: Basically a Kage Bunshin no Jutsu made with blood, not Chakra. The clone can walk farther away(as far as you can see) from the user than a Kage Bunshin can, and this type of clone can withstand more hits than the usual one. The rest of the space that the blood does not fill is filled by Chakra, and the blood used is dispersed evenly throughout the clone. When the clone is cut and/or stabbed, it will "bleed" out the
wound, so it can survive a little longer. However, once all the blood runs out of the clone, the clone disappears, the Chakra used to fill in the gaps disperses around where the clone was. However, the more blood that is used in this technique, the more that the clone will be able to "bleed" without dispelling.

Weakness: It takes a large amount of blood to use the more clones the weaker they are. Even if you do use enough blood to make the clone last along time it will still be half Power of you.

Still would be A rank since you said its basically a Shadow Clone that lasts longer with more blood.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:55 pm

If i change it to just a clone made of blood would that lower the rank?
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:20 pm

Not really, because a clone has no substance, therefore it would be able to accept the blood.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:21 pm

ok removed it and i also added Ketsueki subeta-(Blood Sword) plz look at it
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Ok, I just looked at your character and I think (not 100%) that you would need Ninjutsu as a speciality to use ninjutsu one rank above your actual rank (E = Academy Student, D = Gennin, C = Chuunin, B = Jounin, A = High Jounin, ANBU, Hunter Nin., etc., S = Kage) and Kenjutsu to use Kenjutsu techs. And you have Genjutsu and Summoning as a speciality so... I'll have to ask an admin about it.

Ps. that Kenjutsu tech looks more like a C rank since it can block C rank attacks.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:44 pm

when i made my character i had no idea what i was doing would i be able to change it?
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Sure, just bump it up when your finished and I'll look it over.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:20 pm

ok
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luutiont Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:16 pm

added Ketsueki himatsu-(BLood Spray)
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next