Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D-C rank jutsu(for when i become genin)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

D-C rank jutsu(for when i become genin) - Page 2 Empty Re: D-C rank jutsu(for when i become genin)

Post by Kiyoshi Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Luutiont wrote:Name of Jutsu:Ketsueki Katai-(blood harden)
Range: Self
Type of Jutsu: Blood line
Users:Luutiont
Element Affinity: N/A
Training Link:
Description: Luutiont uses his bloodline "vampire sight". To harden the blood around a wound. To stop it from bleeding EXAMPLE(if Luutiont needed to cut his wrist per say to get blood for one of his jutsu he can harden the blood around the wound to stop it from bleeding after he has the necisary amount of blood to perform the jutsu)
Weakness:This jutsu dose not heal wounds. It mearly stop them from bleeding.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Name of Jutsu:Ketsueki kansei-(Blood Trap)
Range:The blod on the ground
Type of Jutsu: blood line
Training Link:
Description:Luutiont makes a trap formed out of blood. And waits for an enemy to walk over it. When an enemy walks over it Luutiont uses his blood line to turn the blood into senbon needels. To pierce the enemy feet. This can work on more than one target
Weakness:If Luutiont suceeds the jutsu it will not be failtil. It will just injure the targets feet giveing Luutiont the adantege.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Name of Jutsu:Ketsueki himatsu-(BLood Spray)
Range: 30 meters
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu-bloodline
Training Link:
Description: Luutiont Bites his tounge causing it to bleed Luutiont then uses Ketsueki Katai-(blood harden) to harden the blood to stop it from bleeding when hes got enough blood to preform the jutsu. Then Spits out the blood in stream and uses his bloodline "vampire sight" to turn the blood he spits out of his mouth into senbon needels.
Weakness:You first have to get blood in your mouth to use this jutsu.

Approved unless said otherwise (Next time, wait till your jutsu are approved before using them)
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

D-C rank jutsu(for when i become genin) - Page 2 Empty Re: D-C rank jutsu(for when i become genin)

Post by Luutiont Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:54 pm

you already approved 2 of them remember
D rank approved. C rank... you know.
Luutiont
Luutiont
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:06 pm

I was actually talking about the clones but forget it.
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2