Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rakurai Training Link

3 posters

Go down

Rakurai Training Link Empty Rakurai Training Link

Post by Egress Uchiha Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:52 pm

https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com/training-grounds-f17/rakurai-strikes-from-the-heavens-t1934.htm

Name of Jutsu: Lighting Style: Thunderbolt
Range: Close-Long
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Users: Egress Uchiha
Element Affinity: Lightning
Training Link: (Stored in Wordpad but will be re-editted to fit character on site...)
Handseals: Snake, Boar, Rabbit, Tiger, Rabbit, Monkey
Description: Raiton ~ Rakurai is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning element. Egress changes a large amount of chakra in their palm to Raiton and a powerful electric bolt will emerge. The density of this lightning bolt varies by color from blue to yellow with yellow being the highest intensity. This bolt can either be thrown or be used to strike at objects by hand like a sword. It can also be comboed in a bundle to increase its ferocity. It can pierce through most matter and travel at the same rates as Raiton: Gian. The damage caused by the boly depends on how densed it is and results from great to tremendous damage, especially if it hits vital areas. The bolt can breach through most solids and stuns an opponent for two posts... or worse depending on where it hit. When striking with the bolt, aiming it at vital points will cause massive pain and an enormous loss of blood. This technique was originally developed by Egress Uchiha to rival or cut through other Raiton-based ninjutsu. This could be two thunderbolts (normal to high) or one condensed-charged strike (Very High or above) at the lightning.
Density Levels:

1. Normal- B
2. High- B
3. Very High- A
4. Super High- A
5. Extremely High- S

Weakness: The bolt is pure solid and weak against Fuuton techniques of the same level of above. (Rank B or higher) This bolt, however, was never meant to become an equal to the Lightning Hold technique. And so the Lightning Hound would be able to break these bolts, unless an Extremely High Rakurai is used (and even so the Rakurai would just defend from the Lightning Hound, it cannot break it.) Also depending on the speed or power it has, it's able to penetrate through Chidori (Which would be a Very High or greater power set). Against Rakurai, Raiton-enhanced or Fuuton-enhanced kenjutsu such as the Lightning Swords or Chidori Blade, can severely cut through these bolts and render their power.
Egress Uchiha
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Rakurai Training Link Empty Re: Rakurai Training Link

Post by Marixia Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:00 pm

First off, this sounds more like an S-rank move rather than a B-rank one due to the high density and the fact it would take a lot of chakra control to be able to condense lightning down like this....

Egress Uchiha wrote:
The density of this lightning bolt varies by color from blue to yellow with yellow being the highest intensity. This bolt can either be thrown or be used to strike at objects by hand like a sword.

Does it surround your hand like the Chidori and Raikiri does or is it used like a sword, javelin, long object?

Egress Uchiha wrote:
It can also be comboed in a bundle to increase its ferocity
Also how is this possible when it is already highly concentrated?

Another weakness you can include is the psychical damage it would be capable of doing. With such a high density of concentrated lightning chakra and the fact you say you can hold it, this move would most likely to harm a thin layer of the epidermis.

[Forgive me, I edited a few things in this after thinking it more throughly with the other mods/admins]
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Egress Uchiha Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:49 pm

First off, this sounds more like an S-rank move rather than a B-rank one due to the high density and the fact it would take a lot of chakra control to be able to condense lightning down like this....

Indeed it does, but referring to the power and speed of the jutsu, it is chargable to make it stronger. In its normal state, it would be a B-rank level technique and its power and speed would be equal to that of Gian. When it does hit someone, the size of the damage would be smaller than Gian but the damage force would be the same.

Does it surround your hand like the Chidori and Raikiri does or is it used like a sword, javelin, long object?

When the Rakurai appears, it is positioned like a sword. It can be used to strike like the Chidori where you stab it to someone or thrown like a projectile. You would have to do this really fast of course and it's best to strike it like the Chidori if your target is within close range.

Also how is this possible when it is already highly concentrated?

Perhaps I did not explain this right. I meant you can make multiple bolts like arrows and use that to increase the chances of you hitting the enemy.

Another weakness you can include is the psychical damage it would be capable of doing. With such a high density of concentrated lightning chakra and the fact you say you can hold it, this move would most likely to harm a thin layer of the epidermis.

yeah, the higher setting the Rakurai is the more damage inflicted upon the limb touching it. I should have added that when it came towards the higher charged settings.
Egress Uchiha
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Egress Uchiha wrote:
Elemental Affinity:
Dominant: Katon
Recessive: Raiton
Recessive: Doton

Also another thing I noticed.
Due to you possessing Raiton as a recessive element, you cannot have anything higher than a B rank. So all that that is above B-rank, may as well take that out.

Egress Uchiha wrote:
Perhaps I did not explain this right. I meant you can make multiple bolts like arrows and use that to increase the chances of you hitting the enemy.
So in a sense is this part basically like Chidori Senbon?
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Egress Uchiha Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Also another thing I noticed.
Due to you possessing Raiton as a recessive element, you cannot have anything higher than a B rank. So all that that is above B-rank, may as well take that out.

Yeah... all my Raiton techniques are B-rank and lower....

So in a sense is this part basically like Chidori Senbon?

Partially, you don't release the multiple bolts all at once unless you make one in each hand. You make it one by one and rapidly throw one after another to do something like that.
Egress Uchiha
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Egress Uchiha wrote:
1. Normal- B
2. High- B
3. Very High- A
4. Super High- A
5. Extremely High- S

What I meant was this part lol

Hmmm otherwise, don't forget to edit in the part about the weaknesses mentioned.

Yadda yadda, after this we'll go from there.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:01 pm

This jutsu has to be above B rank, beccause it seems to be more powerful than Chidori, which is A rank and has minor spacial manipulation. Whereas your jutsu, in order to change the density you would have to use advanced spacial manipulation. Also For the jutsu to take on S rank power (depending on density) it would be beyond your characters capabilities (Raiton Recessive)

All your Raiton techs are below B?
All taken from your jutsu list:
Spoiler:
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Egress Uchiha Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:56 pm

This jutsu has to be above B rank, beccause it seems to be more powerful than Chidori, which is A rank and has minor spacial manipulation. Whereas your jutsu, in order to change the density you would have to use advanced spacial manipulation. Also For the jutsu to take on S rank power (depending on density) it would be beyond your characters capabilities (Raiton Recessive)

Eh? Well if you put it like that on power, than time for a little re-editting on the technique.

All your Raiton techs are below B?
All taken from your jutsu list:

That's a little too obvious that those are no longer from my jutsu list. I think you can just look at the Jutsu Availability and check for the users of the Chidori which is more recent than my Jutsu List that I no longer have Chidori... BUt if you want me to, I will re-do my jutsu list.
Egress Uchiha
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down