Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training with Sabure

+2
god_of_death
Osamu_Rimaka
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Training with Sabure Empty Training with Sabure

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:29 am

As he arrived he noticed how beautiful the Grass country was and how something so beaiutiful could be so.......unknown. He thought many would have came here looking to rape the country of it's natural beauty. Osamu stood in the middle of a plain prtacing his ninjutsu. "Now Taijutsu is the one thing I haven't really mastered so I won't be doing any of that." He stood there waiting for Sabure. The wind was blowing southwest and the breeze was gentle and easy. It wasn't too cold or blowing to hard. By this time Osamu would have used his night rain jutsu but he didn't want to disrupt the beauty of the country. "I should make this our second home incase someone finds us out. Yeah that wouldn't be a bad idea. I like that idea." He began to think of a plan to take the village without disturbing it's beauty. "I know i'll let K handle it. This will be his test." He sat diwn and waited for his new follower to show up.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Training with Sabure Empty Re: Training with Sabure

Post by god_of_death Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:59 pm

He left the Sand village as quickly as he could, replacing his headband with the one Osamu had given him, once he was far away from the village. After a days travel he was at the Land of Grass. He found Osamu waiting in a field of grass. ""This place is odd, so much more color than home." he thought as he walked up to Osamu.

"Greeting, Osamu. I am not sure what I should call you would it be sensei or just Osamu?" he asks. "Sorry it took so long, I had some loose ends to tie up"
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:01 pm

OCC: Sorry, thats my brothers account, he didnt log off.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:24 pm

"Alright, guys, it's time to head out. I think we need to head to the mist village, before we head back home. I think we have something to do there, but I cannot remember. Let's head out right now." Ikkaku was in his normal form, after a good nights rest. His team had seen him in his new form, but they did not know what he was capable of doing. He wanted to wait till later, to so them Ikkaku's power, because he did not want them to fear him, but respect him. He knew he would get his moment, to some them sometime, but now was not the time. "Alright guys, you know we are leaf ninja, and we are targets. And you are only Genin, so stay close to me." He looked ahead of him and sighed. "You may be strong genin, but you have not grown much, through this little adventure. This is only because no real training has been done. But I promise you, once we get back, training will be almost non-stop." He knew they would not like the sound of that, but they needed to get ready for what was coming. "In fact, lets start now." He smiled taking out his scroll. He sat down and read a name. "Sannam." He yelled out.

He was a taller man, with spiky, white hair. "Well, lets have a little dash, shall we?" He smiled as he looked back and stood up. "Go!" He yelled as he dashed off and suddenly stopped. Ikkaku had no clue what was going on, the moment he felt a strong charka. Thankfully, he had not gone far enough and could still see his team, as he noticed someone else around him. "Stop!" He pointed at them, making a quite yell. "Stand your guard!" He got around to see the person's face, and he had seen this face before. Osamu, what is he doing here? And with such a young child? This cannot be good. Ikkaku thought to himself. He soon appeared in front of his team and did not look back at them. "There is a man, with a ninja over there. This man is an evil man, so stand your ground." He thought for a moment, and knew what this mans plans were. "Take on the Genin, but do not attack until, attacked. Also, there will be no killing of this genin. I will enter first, wait a minute or so, before you come in." He nodded to them and appeared behind Osamu.

He laughed and smiled when he came behind him. "Osamu, what you are doing is wrong. If you let the boy go, no harm will be done to you. However, if you attack me, I will have to do something about it. You have your choices, you better choice the right one." Ikkaku pulled out a kunai and waited for Osamu to respond, because he had assumed, Osamu would attack him. He did not know if the genin was forced here or came on his own, but he knew that this was not the place for him. "Kid." He looked over to Sabure. "This is not the place for you. I suggest you go back to your village. You are probably making people worry." He did not want to see another ninja turn to the wrong side. "Osamu, what do you choose?" He was still behind Osamu, and his face looked very angry, he did not want to see anything like this, but he had no choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:16 am

Osamu stopped his training and saw Sabure. "Hello nice to see you here." He looked at him and saw he was wearing the headband. "Ah so you are serious about this very well then. You can just call me Osamu. I never cared for the whole sensei thing. I like to believe that we are on the same playing field." Osamu stood in a Tai Chi stance. "Well 1st and foremost we have to find out what is your dominate element. Now how about you show me one of your favorite jutsus." He walked over to a near by tree and sat down as he awaited Sabure to perform a jutsu.

As he was about to close his eyes he heard a noise off in the distance. "Well that must be....." Before he could finish he saw somone. "Party time." Osamu stood up and walked bvack to the center of the plain as the wind blew southwest. "Take on the Genin, but do not attack until, attacked. Also, there will be no killing of this genin. I will enter first, wait a minute or so, before you come in." His right eyebrow rose as thosewords were spoken. The sky looked as though it was about to storm with grey clouds and little drizzles of rain. "So he thinks I'm gonna fight him. Funny" Osamu said in a low monotone low enough so that only he would hear.

"Osamu, what you are doing is wrong. If you let the boy go, no harm will be done to you. However, if you attack me, I will have to do something about it. You have your choices, you better choice the right one." As he looked at Sannam. "Ok so now what I get one of those do the right thing speeches? Or maybe your gonna take this young shinobi home? Hm? Hey here's a question. You listening? Who are you to say i'm wrong? Do you even know why i'm out here? And for that matter why are you out here? Now i'm not gonna attack you. I'm here to train Sabure. That's it. And if your wondering he came on his own. I don't force people to follow me I just offer them oppurtunities and they can say yes or no. So please lower your weapon, go train your team." Osamu awaited to see what Sannam would do.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:05 am

Ikkaku did not like what he was hearing, because he thought Osamu was being the typical person, he was. He did not like Osamu very much, seeing as he knew about his past and his current standings as the leader of an evil organization. Ikkaku did noticed the boy's headband, when he arrived, and thought he had put it on by choice, but he had no clue. "You know very well, what you are doing. A blind man could see what you are doing is wrong. The boy is a genin, from your very village, of course he will listen to what you say. You gave him that, disrespectful headband, and that's how I know this is wrong. I suggest you let the boy go." Ikkaku sounded even more unhappy, because Osamu was trying to talk his way out of things, but Ikkaku was not easily fooled. He did not lower his weapon, because he knew people like Osamu. He would take the cheap way out. "You let him go, or we will have a fight, and I shall show you that, my leaf abilities are better than your groups, abilities." He was also keeping a look-out for other members of Osamu's group, he knew that he could call them at a moments notice.

"And go ahead and call anyone you want, I won't be easily defeated." He appeared behind the genin and glared into Osamu's eyes. "And I assume, you'd know about this man's power. Sannam, the eighth Hokage. A very powerful man indeed. He was faster than the fourth himself, could use the sage mode, just as well as Jiraiya could. and even developed some of his own attacks and fighting styles. A very deadly man indeed. It would be wise for you to stand down, I won't take pity on you." He began to smile, because he wanted to fight, a somewhat challenging battle. He loved the thrill of the fight, and couldn't wait to get more. "So, what do you choose?!" He yelled out. He soon looked back, because he assumed Osamu knew about his team. "Oh, and if even lay a finger on my team, I will kill you!" He yelled, yet another time.

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:26 am

What do I do now? Sabure looked back and forth between Osamu and the other ninja. "I was hoppiing to get through this without any confrontation." He listen as Ikkaku described their strength. Suprised at what they could do.

Hoping he could convince the other ninja to just walk away he said."I came here on my own free will, to get strong enough to accomplish what I set out to do when I became a ninja. I am not strong enough to defeat you, but I wish you would just look the other way. There are some things you cannot change, my mind being one of them. If you stop what I am doing now I will just find another way to accomplish my goals. "
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:19 am

OOC: 1st off No ones that Osamu is the leader of the Akatsuki. How could anyone know? The Akatsuki haven't made a move yet. But ok i'll keep going. Just for future refrence though no one knows yet.

IC: Osamu held his head down and shook it as he sighed. "So sad. Look your suppose to set an example for your team right? Now what would it look like to them if you attack an unarmed shinobi? Hm? Or what would it look like if you killed and shinobi that wasn't attacking you? Bad and that would bring a band name to your village." Osamu walked over to Sannam. He looked at him up and down. "Yes i'm well aware of his abilities."As you heard from his own mouth this is his choice and you can't change his mind. As far as the headband goes I gave up that village when it was attacked and seized. The deal was I could stay there as a Jounin but only to aid the village. If it was taken over how could I aid it? The deal was off so I left. How you found me is a mystery to me"[/color]

Osamu smiled a little bit and then it started to rain harder. "I don't want a fight. But if you keep ringing the devil's doorbell eventually someone will answer. You understand? I don't do any useless killing. For what? How does killing innocent people benifit me? It don't so your team is safe. You on the other hand are ringing the doorbell and i'm 2 seconds away from answering." Osamu took a step back and took a deep breath in and then out. "I can teach him and help him with his goal. Can you?" Osmau started to walk around Ikkaku never taking his eyes off him.

Osamu stopped and looked directly at Ikkaku. The rain fell hard and the wind was blowing southwest and Osamu's hair blew in his face. He used his hand to keep it out of his eyes. "There is really no need for any of this. I ask you how do you know what i'm doing? Your making a judgement call. Just because you see me with this kid you think i'm corrupting him? Well again as you heard he's here of his own free will. So the next move is yours." Osamu held his hands high and awaited to see what Ikkaku would do.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Ikkaku looked at Osamu and laughed. "You must be unaware of something here. Well, actually a few things." He turned to the kid. "I'm aware of what is going on in your mind. You think evil is a good way to get strong? It's not. It's the easy way out, I will tell you that, but it's not worth it. I helped kill the very man, I look like today, and that has always haunted me. Among other deaths I've cause through the years. Now, I'm very much aware, changing your mind is hard, but think about what you are doing. Do you really want to leave behind, friends and your village? Is it worth cutting ties?" He then turned to Osamu and sighed. Ikkaku did not think of him of as a smart man. To Ikkaku, it was like he was speaking a lot of nothing. He laughed at Osamu's words, about the devil's doorbell.

"Now, Osamu, let me try to example something to you. I've heard about you, and you know who you are. Brining a genin from his own village, is treason, and you very well know that. Acting as an ally to the Suna village, I will have to do something about that." He smirked at Osamu. "And as for teaching him, you are aware of my bloodline, eh? And if not, I can copy anyone, I wish, as long as I have the right information. So, I could teach anyone, better than you could." He looked a bit cocky at this moment. "And also, you don't know me very well, because I love to fight, and if you think you can defeat me, you have another thing coming." He left out a few of Osamu's questions, because it seemed like they were not important.

"Now, the move is very well yours, because you still have time, to let the boy go. I'd like you to simply leave, as soon as you can. And kid, remember, that I can teach you better than this moron can. I can easily use every ability in the book, and even use it to the best of some ninja in the past. For example, Jiraiya and Itachi are two ninja's abilities I can use. I can use them to the full power, and I can use many more." Ikkaku looked at Osamu. "If he want's to stay with you, he can, but that will make him a target it. And that means, you won't see the last of me." Ikkaku smiled, because he knew at some point, he would get his battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:22 pm

"What ties, there is nothing to cut. I have no family, I have no friends, I am the outcast. The only thing I wish to do is complete my goals, this is the quickest way for me to do it. In fact, that is the only reason I became a ninja. After I have completed my goal, I will be content to do whatever is needed of me. Do not try to convince me otherwise, my mind is made up and if you do you will find that I am a very stubborn person" He then stopped speaking for a moment to gather his thoughts. "And for another thing, Is not everyone entitled to live their life the way they wish? I am living my life the way I wish, stopping me from doing so, would take away my very free will, a right that everyone possesses.If you were to stop me from doing this then you would be stripping me of that very right. Osamu is not forcing me to work with him, I am here on my own. Perhaps your time would be better spent worrying about those who actually need help."
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Konoha Koga Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Konoha jumped as soon Ikkaku said go, flying through the air. She heard Ikkaku tell them to stop and she caught a branch with her feet and swung around it, coming to a rest on top of the branch. She crouched down to better her balance on the tree branch. She watched and listened to what Ikkaku said and did, and more so of what the other two people he was talking to did. She waited for one of two signs, One: Come, it's okay; Two: Come, we're going to get into a fight.

As Konoha watched she became uneasy. She trusted Ikkaku to do his job but, how far would he go to make sure he did his job. It was apparent that Ikkaku did not like this man but, what he had done she did not know and so, could not, would not, judge her. Konoha looked to Katsumi who was nearby and said, "This doesn't sit well with me. Do you know anything about either of the people down there?" Konoha waited for Katsumi's response before saying any more. She looked back on the group of people with a worried look.

OOC: I know it's not but, there's not much I can do here. I am taking this somewhere, it's not just a "Hey! I'm here too" post.
Konoha Koga
Konoha Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Katsumi dropped down from a tree branch above Konoha, landing next to her and sitting in a crouched position. She watched and stared at everything unfolding before her, her blue hues appearing much like that of a predator hunting its prey; hungry and ready for anything. Even when Konoha asked her a question, she kept her eyes on them but merely shook her head. She didn't know a thing about these two; not hearing any rumors or anything amongst the village. Either they knew how to keep a low profile, she missed people talking about them, or they truly weren't important like others in this world.

Katsumi felt uneasy, growing restless as she waited in a pure silence as she didn't take her eyes off of them. There's the possibility that they were spotted but Katsumi believed the shadows from the trees covered them quite well. Katsumi glanced over a few times only to peer at Konoha, watching her worried expressions. Katsumi then grabbed the handle of her scythe as she waited for anything; wondering just when the two of them would be called into combat.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:35 am

Osamu still held his hands high as he was not there for a fight. "Poor Ikkaku. Always wanting a fight. Look i'll be as blunt as possible. If you fight me and you win, Sabure is still going to choose to come with me because he wants to. So now what? And as far as your ability goes where have I heard that before? Hmmm someone who can copy anyone abilities. I swear i've heard of that before." Osamu put his hand on his chin and rubbed it as spoke. "Damn i'll think of it soon. Anyway we are all entitled to live our lives. Now what you see as evil may be evil to you but to others it may be good." Osamu laughed and then looked directly at Ikkaku and walked up to him. He said in a voice low enough for only him and Ikkaku to hear. "In actuality we both want peace. Now you may go about it differently than me but hey it's the same outcome."

He walked over to Sabure and looked at him. "We already established that your here because you want to be. Right? So now if Ikk-fool wants to stay here ha can wtach as we st-" Osamu stopped because he heard the sound of tree branches moving. "Hm so we're being watched?" His eyes shifted to the where he heard the sound but did not move his head. His eyes quickly went back to Ikkaku. "So your followers are waiting for your signal. So I ask you." Osamu held his hands high above his head as he spoke loudly so that everyone in the area could hear.

"How far is too far? You say what i'm doing is evil. Isn't killing an unarmed shinobi evil? Even though i've said over and over that I do not wish to fight you here you are still lookimg for one. And you tempted Sabure with power. Looks like to me your the bad guy here. You say the next move is mine well i'm taking Sabure and we're going to train." As Osamu walked away he put his hands down and turned to face Ikkaku. "Oh by the way a few things. 1: Treason is a violation of the allegiance owed by somebody to his or her own country, i.e. by aiding an enemy. I am not an enemy of the Sand Village and last time I checked he doesn't owe the Sand village anything.. 2: You can follow us all you want but i'm sure you have better things to do like train your team, do missions, make sure your own village is not in danger." Osamu stopped and turned to where he heard the branches moving earlier.

"3: I hope you see what kind of man your sensei is. I don't want a fight but he insists on it. That and he tempts the Genin with power. Is that not what the once feared Orochimaru did? So all i'm saying is look beyond his abilities and look at who he really is." He smiled and as he continued to walk towards where he heard the sound. "If today is any indication as to who you really are well then your the bad guy." He walked into the trees and awaited Sabure to follow him. "Remeber much as you know about me I know that much about you as well."
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by K_Minato_Nagi Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:03 am

K was sitting outside of the Grass Country as he had stric orders from Osamu to stay outside and wait for him and Sabure to show up. "Damn I wish he'd hurry up. He knows how much I hate not doing anything." Then he heard someone say stop. It was faint but K could tell that it wasn't Osamu's voice. He quickly stood up and rushed in to see what was going on. As he got closer he saw 2 girls waiting in the trees. "Who are they?" K thought to himself. "This can't be good. Seems like someone already is trying to stop us. Well I knew that this would happen. Before I make a move I need to wait." As he waited heard one of the girls say "This doesn't sit well with me. Do you know anything about either of the people down there?" K thought to his self "So they don't know about Osamu. Ok that's a good thing." He looked at the other girl and saw that she was holding a weapon. he couldn't make out what it was but he knew it was dangerous. "Ok one wrong move and i'm going in." K waited t osww what the girls next move would be.
K_Minato_Nagi
K_Minato_Nagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:43 am

"Im not sure what to do here, is there going to be a fight." He thought. "Osamu seemed ready to leave, he turned around and walked away, but, I am not so willing to turn my back on potential enemies. However, what I have learned through this episode is that they do not wish to attack me, this seems to be a grudge against Osamu. " With that thought he turns and walks in the direction of Osamu
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:58 am

Osamu looked at Sabure. He could see that he was concerned about Osamu choosing not to fight. He wanted to re-assure Sabure that everything was ok. "As you may not know that Ikkaku guy has it out for me. For what reason I do not know. I think he just has a hard on for me." He laughed a little. "Seriously though the only reason I chose not to fight is simple.....stratagey. You see in battle if one's mind is rattled then they are not concentrating on the fight. You saw that he wanted a fight but I didn't give him one. That bothers him rather he will admit it or not. And that is your first lesson." Osamu continued to walk making his way towards the exit. "Now we need a place to operate out of. We need to go see Kizu." With that Osamu and Sabure made they're way out
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Konoha Koga Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Eiya! He's walking straight towards us! Konoha thought. She quickly hid herself among the leaves of the trees. She did not want to fight this person and so far it only seemed like this man was only trying to irritate Ikkaku-sensei, who was sadly falling for the bait. As she moved to hid in the leaves she created a bunshin clone to confront the man and the genin. The clone jumped down from the trees, careful not to give away Katsumi's position. "Wait. What exactly is your goal?" The clone asked the genin. "And," She continued, directing her next question to the man, "What do you hope to gain from helping him achieve it?" Konoha-clone stood without fear, but up in the leaves the real Konoha was nervous.
Konoha Koga
Konoha Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:19 pm

"Damn." Sabure thought as he saw the ninja jump out in front of him and Osamu. "I was hoping to get away from all of this without any more confrontation."

. "Wait. What exactly is your goal?" she asked him and then she turned to Osamu and asked. "What do you hope to gain from helping him achieve it?"

My goal, is for me and those it concerns to know, not you. As for Osamu, I have asked him the same question and haven't gotten a straight answer.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Katsumi continued to sit very still in the tree; trying not to make any sudden movements as she stayed in pure silence. She had already slowed her breaths down to where even she could barely hear them; her heart rate filling that silence. She watched Konoha make a clone without actually looking at her; her eyes still dead set on the ninja near her sensei. She then caught the slightest movement from the side as her blue eyes made contact with another ninja; they had been spotted. Katsumi stared at this ninja, watching everything else with her peripherals like she had with Konoha. 'Konoha... I am afraid we have been sighted by a man... and I have a firm belief that he is with those other two down there.... it's three vs three now... but the question is.. how strong are the other two...'

Katsumi's eyes slowly flowed back over to Osamu and the genin, listening in on them as Konoha's clone spoke. The genin moved back to Osamu, the obvious leader of the group. She then grew more interest; staring at Osamu and watching ever body movement and detail he may exhibit that could give him away. She wanted more information on the three, what they were capable of, etc.

A new idea soon came across her and soon a decision came forth as to whether she should do such a act or not. However, Katsumi chose otherwise but kept the thought in mind as she steadily dropped her hand from the handle of her scythe. She knew the man could see her, and thus the element of surprise wouldn't fully work for if he was fast then they could easily be attacked before any true action could be made. This troubled Katsumi as she soon gazed at Konoha for a moment before turning her head to look forward at Osamu and the genin once more. She then stood more before turning and pushing off the tree branch, moving away. As she did so she connected to Konoha, 'Do not fret for I am not leaving.... I am taking a new position. However I ask you stay put for both of us leaving would seem to suspicious. Keep that other ninja distracted as much as possible...' Katsumi moved around in a manner to prevent them from spotting her, keeping her distance and using stealth. She understood it was dangerous to do so with such ninja around and also that she may miss a few things.

Halfway to her destination, a clone emerged and Katsumi continued forward as the clone moved back to where she had originally been. Katsumi soon was on another side of the group, continuing to gaze at each of them in her new position. She had made extra sure that she wasn't spotted, the clone now moving back into her original position next to Konoha. The clone gazed at Konoha for a moment before her eyes returned back to Osamu and the others.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Ikkaku shook his head, as he saw the flaws of these people. "Maybe you all did not hear me. I will make this as simple as I can. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" He was getting rather angry, because the people where either dumb, or not listening. "Now, I already said this and I do not want to say it again. The boy may go, if he wishes, but I will Not be nice, the next time I see him. I will not fight either of you, if you wish to go, as of now. But I will next time I see you." Ikkaku did not like letting people go, but as of now, he did not have any right to stop the boy, if he wished to leave. "One more thing kid. I was in the same boat as you all my life. I am strong now, but for all the same reasons. And you did break all the ties, even if you did not have any. You did not give anyone a chance, to become a friend and gain strength that way. I pity you, young man. You have your chance now, but I ruined mine. Do not grow up like I did." He looked away and glared at Osamu. He stared him down, very angry like. "Next time, you are mine." He sighed and looked back to see something coming from where his genin team was.

He knew something was up, when he saw a member of his team, and realized it was a clone. He knew someone else was here, and he felt uneven. Ikkaku thought his team would be worried. "Osamu, remember, you and this boy are on my list. Do not encounter me, alone." He laughed and then soon disappeared, reappearing, next to his team. He looked amazed on who he had saw at the very moment he looked. Not only had he been amazed, shocked at the fact that, K would be here. "Why have you left the village?! It's been days since you've reported back in! Even though I'm not there, I have ways of reporting in. Why have you not?" Ikkaku did not seem happy, the least bit. He could not stand the site of K now, he had to punish him. He glared at K and looked even more pissed than normal.

"There is one thing, I cannot stand, and that is a traitor!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, and all around his voice could be heard. Birds flew away in fear, as well as other animals, ran as the fast as the could. An aura of rage formed around Ikkaku, as he looked upon K. He began to breath heavy, and spit began to fly from his mouth. His veins were showing, pumping blood fast. His heartbeat was also heard as he thought of K as a traitor. "From my own village! How the hell could you!?" He then appeared behind K and began laughing. "You are mine!" He yelled out, aiming a kick to his lower spine.

Occ: Song to listen to with reading the last part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD-SALRmdtU&feature=related

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:14 pm

"Ikkaku, do not concern yourself, with my doings. Live your life as you need and I will live mine as I need. Sabure said, wishing he could get away from here and get on with more important matters.

He listened as Ikkaku warned him and Osamu "Osamu, remember, you and this boy are on my list. Do not encounter me, alone." Sabure heard him say. "I will be wary of that. he replied. And with that he walked away.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Konoha Koga Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:59 pm

The real Konoha sat in her hiding spot as a dark cloud of depression began to loom over her. She turned to Katsumi and simply stated, "I'm being ignored, again." She looked down at her clone, then at the two people as they began to walk past it. She had half a mind to jump down there and start a fight herself and it showed on her face.
Konoha Koga
Konoha Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:00 am

Osamu continued to make his way towards the exit. As he did he heard a noise up in the trees. He figured it was the two that came with Ikkaku. He was going to ignore it but he soon saw one of them appear in front of him and Sabure. The girl asked "What do you hope to gain from helping him achieve it?" Osamu simply looked at the girl. "Now I take it that Ikkaku has told you about me huh? Well what I hope to gain is something that you can not understand. It's beyond good or evil." Osamu walked up to the girl and stood directly infront of her. He caressed her face with his hand. "So young. So sad that Ikkaku will stop you from seeing what you can really do." He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Your really good. I almost thought this was the real you. You clone abilities are very good." He took a few steps back and looked at her up and down. "Since your going to be Ikkaku hunting us what is your name?"

As he said that he heard the sound of someone else in the trees above him. Osamu closed his eyes and thought to his self. "K I thought I asked you to stay put. Oh well that's like leaving a kid around candy and say don't eat it. I know you were just worried. But you are going to piss off Ikakku. Hey that might be fun." Osamu smiled as he turned his attention to Sabure. "Well well we might see some action today. Things were going just as Osamu planned. He knew that someone was going to try and stop him but for it to be his old friend Ikkaku was a plus.

At that moment he heard Ikkaku talking "Now, I already said this and I do not want to say it again. The boy may go, if he wishes, but I will Not be nice, the next time I see him. I will not fight either of you, if you wish to go, as of now. But I will next time I see you." Osamu was not really paying him any attention at this point. "One more thing kid. I was in the same boat as you all my life. I am strong now, but for all the same reasons. And you did break all the ties, even if you did not have any. You did not give anyone a chance, to become a friend and gain strength that way. I pity you, young man. You have your chance now, but I ruined mine. Do not grow up like I did." Those words caught Osamu's attention. "Look at you Ikkaku. It's sad. Do us all a favor and just let it go. It's over." "Osamu, remember, you and this boy are on my list. Do not encounter me, alone." Those words made Osamu smile. As he knew that soon him and Ikkaku would have their fight. "Yeah ok Ikkaku. I believe you. I will fight you and all that other crap."

Just as it was calm and quiet there was a loud yell. It came from Ikkaku. "There is one thing, I cannot stand, and that is a traitor!" "Oh yeah! K is from the leaf village. I forgot all about that. I meant to tell you that Ikkaku." Osamu started laughing as Ikkaku's anger amused him. He used his hand to wipe the tear away from his eye from laughing so hard. He turned his attention back to the girl infront of him. "Look all im saying is that you are strong and you need a better teacher than Ikkaku. Now he is strong. I will say that much. Also he is a good sensei but as you can see he lets his personal vendetta get in the way of what's important. Just think. What if your village is under attack right now? Or couldn't you be training to get stronger, learn some new jutsus, stuff like that? I'm not saying I should teach you either. I have my own plans but if you feel like I should teach you that's ok. If you want to stay with Ikkaku that's fine too. Just know that this is not the end as you get caught up in all of this again." With that Osamu saw the exit and made his way towards it. "K you better be able to handle yourself. Im not taking your body back to the base. You got 3 minutes and 25 sceonds then we're leaving."
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:20 pm

Katsumi listened to the man's words as he spoke after watching him and her sensei go back and forth before just sitting there, keeping her senses aware of her surroundings. She sat uneasily and as Osamu began moving towards the exit she wanted to leap out and stop him but due to the fact she didn't have an order to do so and it would give herself away, it would have been best of Konoha's clone would. Plus the question remained of whether she should or not which made her even more easy and hesitant, waiting on her sensei's orders. To her, Osamu had a bit of a point but Katsumi knew that there had to be a reason behind her sensei's motives or else it was a rash act that may end badly if things go wrong. She put her trust in her sensei now and sat back amongst the trees, watching the battlefield from the shadows as she waited for an order still.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Konoha Koga Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:24 pm

Konoha listened to what Osamu said and thought I fully expect Kaji-sama to teach me once he gives me power. If doesn't then I'll probably get Hokage-sama to teach me then. Konoha shifted feet as she thought this, turning it over in her mind. As she saw Osamu walk away with the genin in tow, she stepped in front of them and said, "Hey, wait! Don't think that just because I'm a genin that I won't understand things. So, tell me! What are you getting out of helping him gain power!?" She pointed at the genin, "And you didn't answer my question."
Konoha Koga
Konoha Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next