Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training with Sabure

+2
god_of_death
Osamu_Rimaka
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training with Sabure - Page 2 Empty Re: Training with Sabure

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:00 am

Osamu smiled a little then laughed. "Ah man you humans are all the same. Wanting to know things that do not concern you. Little Genin you have no need to know the information that I have. Sabure will know and that's all that matters. Now you are just wasting time. For what I don't know. Tell your friend that whatever it is she plan on doing she better hurry. The clock is winding down. 2 minutes and 15 seconds." Osamu walked passed the Genin and walked towards the exit again. This time he had no intentions on going back or turning back. The timimg was right and everything was going according to plan. Time was on his side. As the wind blew and the rain fell harder Osamu knew that his plan was working. He smiled as he walked further and further away from them. Sabure was with him also.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:12 am

Katsumi let out a silent sigh, the rain pelting her clothes, hair, and weapons. She needed to act, she needed to stop him for her sensei, but then came the question of should she or should she not. She felt herself put her honor on the line and closed her eyes, listening in and hearing the rain hit the leaves and trees. She felt a sudden calmness, clearing her mind to think clearly. She had time and needed it in order to prevent herself from making a rash decison. To reach her goals, she needed to learn how to act them out now. She opened her eyes, looking atthe rain drops on the leaves before her vision focused on Osamu walking towards her direction. If he were to exit he would pass right by her due to her placement. If they had been regular shinobi then it wouldn't be right to meddle in their affairs. But as ninja of the strongest military force and them being the new uprising missing-nin, it was their duty to act.

Coming to this conclusion, Katsumi focused in on Osamu's mind, preparing to say something before her thoughts changed. She could try stopping him, try persuading him, but felt that it wouldn't truly be easy to chnge plans of the leader. 'To take down the leader.... you take down his followers...without followers...theres no leader', her father's words ran through her mind and Katsumi shifted her vision from Osamu to the genin. Her blue hues zoned in on him as she connected to his mind. He would soon hear her speak but wouldn't know where the words came from; all that mattered. "You have numerous choices in life and which you can take to become who you truly wish to be... you can follow your own dreams through many different paths, some leading to the pat of life and sadly...others death. Why is it you choose to follow this path.... this may be just for you and only you but why not seek out the other options? You could achieve much more by staying within a village then following this man. Why is it you truly wish to follow him?"

(OOC: My first post in a very long time without using spell check. If I made typos im sorry but I wanted to type and im on a limited time schedule atm.)
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by K_Minato_Nagi Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm

K looked at Ikkaku as he tried to kick him. K dodged it and jumped back. "There are somethings that run deeper then good and evil. Things arent so black and white." K quickly turned his head anbd saw someone at the exit. At first it seemed as though she wanted to attack Osamu. As the rain fell K's clothes were damped but he knew why. A amile came across his face as he looked at the girl. He looked again at Ikkaku. He threw 5 kunais at Ikkaku. While he was doing that he lept from one tree branch to another until he reached the girl in the trees. Her beauty amazed him but he knew that if he wanted to get his goal accomplished he had to help Osamu. "You can not stop them." K stood in front of her and refused to move.
K_Minato_Nagi
K_Minato_Nagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Ikkaku ignored all remarks from Osamu, because he spoke utter nonsense. He thought of him as dumb, and could never become a leader. "You left the village, and told no one. That is treason." He looked even more pissed, than he had early. He was annoyed with such stupid people, and just wanted to get down to business. After seeing his kicked missed, he jumped back and glared at K. As soon as he landed, five kunai's came towards him, and this was like throwing air at him. He quickly caught all five of them, in a matter of seconds. "You think, Kunai can even stop me for a moment!" He then noticed K, trying to run away. "You are an idiot, to think that you can run from me." He then noticed, that he was going for his genin.

"You are done for!" He appeared infront of K, with a kunai to his neck, right as K stopped moving. He glared into his eyes, as he stood there, looking at him. He wanted to fight, just so that he could have a half decent battle, but when it meant getting his team involved, he knew that he had to get them out quick. He began to make hand signs, as he kept the kunai, at K's neck. As soon as he was finished, a portal had opened. "Konoha and Katsumi, get in the portal. I've used the portal before, and this will take you to the mist village, where Kaji will give you your powers. It will not harm you. I'd like for you to go now." He glared into the eye's of K and looked rather enraged. "You will not follow them K, and if you do, I will not hold back on you, like I am now." He waited for K to move, as well as his team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Konoha Koga Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Konoha watched as everything transpired before her. She heard Osamu's words and understood them but, she still wanted to know. She saw Katsumi take a deep breath as she made an important internal decision. She saw a new comer jump out in front of Katsumi as Ikkaku held a kunai to his throat. She also saw Ikkaku create some kind of worm hole like the one's you'd see in a sci-fi movie and heard him yell at them to jump in. She considered this a moment before dispelling her clone. She jumped up into the air while pulling her sword out at the same time. Her sword burst into flame as soon as it was clear of the sheath. That motion caused her to spin forward as she brought the sword down in a vertical strike aimed at the new comer. The sword would completely miss but, the flame would fly out from the tip of the sword and cause burns in a stripe from his head, down his arm, then his leg. As she came down she fell into the portal.

As Konoha came out of the other side, she fell on her bum. the ground was a lot closer than she had anticipated. As she came down on er bum, she cast her sword away from her so that she would not cut herself. Upon leaving her grasp, the flame went out. Konoha stood up and rubbed her bum before she slowly walked towards her sword to sheath it and wait for her comrades.
Konoha Koga
Konoha Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marixia Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:51 pm

Katsumi felt the rain continue to pelt her as she watched the man and Ikkaku share words before the man threw five kunai and ran towards her direction. She prepared for a possible attack as she raised her hand and grasped her scythe, her hand sliding a bit due to the slickness. The man appeared before her and she scowled at him, the face mask covering her mouth and half her face. She gripped the scythe, ready to defend herself as she stared him dead in the eyes. "You can not stop them", he said and she just held her glare as she moved her hand up more, moving the scythe. She was ready for any sort of attack, but not ready for Ikkaku to suddenly appear before her. She was taken aback as Ikkaku now separated her from the man, a black portal appearing behind her as she looked back with wide eyes.

Her eyes drifted back and forth between them and the portal as she gaped for a moment, wanting to form the words in her mouth but with no ability to do so. She didn't want to leave her sensei behind despite knowing he could handle himself. It made her feel weak and vulnerable, a terrible feeling that corroded her spirit. She gazed at Ikkaku as he held his defense before scowling as her attention turned to the man. She stared him dead in the eyes once more, threatening him with a gaze rather then motions. She connected minds and spoke in a loud, sharp, and direct voice; wanting her it to hurt his head. 'Don't you dare hurt him!' she yelled before turning and releasing her hand from the scythe as she leaped through the portal. Questions arose in her mind on whether she was doing the right thing, whether this was truly what she wanted. Surely she craved the ability to feel free and fly, but in doing so she wondered if it would change her even more. She wondered would she crave more and more power after obtaining this; but brushed the thoughts aside as she sighed silently, closing her eyes and going into her calm state. Soon, the portal ended as she fell out with a semi-roll, the scythe nearly falling off her back as she had. She looked up with a dazed expression before rubbing her head and peering around at her new destination, the mist village.
Marixia
Marixia
Kumo Chuunin
Kumo Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:08 am

At this point Osamu kinda figured that the only way he was going to get out was either fight Ikkaku or pull a disappearing act. "I-Cock-Ku is getting very annoying. Does he really think he can take me and K alone? Hm he's stupider than I thought." He stopped as he looked and saw that Ikkaku had made a portal. He knew that he didn't want any harm to come to his followers. "So Cock-adoodle-do you plan on fighting us? You are strong but come on you know that wouldn't be a smart move. So what are you going to do? Once that portal is closed it's just us and you." As he looked at Ikkaku holding a kunai to K's neck Osamu smiled as he looked directly at K. All he said was "1 minute 46 seconds." Osamu knew that K would understand what that meant.

Osamu knew that Ikkaku didn't think much about him and the words he spoke didn't really mean much to Ikkaku. But he still talked to Ikkaku. Mainly because of their history. Osamu knew that Ikkaku was really after him and that Sabure and K had nothing to do with it. "Hey K. Time is winding down. Soon......Soon we can start our plan. But for now let's just finish what we started here. Ikkaku what is your plan? What you gonna do?"
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by K_Minato_Nagi Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:34 am

K smiled as he heard Ikkaku words. "You will never understand. The more you push the further I pull." K removed a kunai from under his sleeve and threw it directly at Ikkaku's right foot. Since his attention was on him he wouldn't notice the kunai. "So you are pissed off huh? I can tell. But as Osamu said we have our own problems to handle first. You are secondary." K laughed as he heard Osamu mocking Ikkaku. That was usually Osamu's way of getting to someone. This amused K alot. Then he heard him say "1 minute 46 seconds." "So it's almost time huh? Man this happened kinda fast. Well I guess it's time for phase 2." K looked at Ikkaku and then at the portal he made. As it was closing K threw several kunai inside of it. Each one with a tag on it. This would prove useful later on as this would help the Neo-Akatsuki.
K_Minato_Nagi
K_Minato_Nagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:44 am

ooc: The portal closed....

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:49 am

Deep down Osamu knew that this would happen and he planned for it. Somethings were off and somethings were happening just as Osamu knew it would. "All in all it was a good day. Now that this is just about over I can start phase 2." Osamu continued to walk towards the exit. As he did he slowly vanished and left no trace. Once he was completely gone his voice echoed throughout the Grass country "Time's up and now the Neo-Akatsuki can go ahead full force. Ikkaku you will not be able to stop us. You only played the part of the pawn in our plan." His laugh echoed and then it slowly faded away.

Everything was in place. As he left he managed to hear people talking all over the country. It something big going on and Osamu wanted to know. As soon as he found out he quickly made his way back to K and left him a note. It was his next assignment. Only K would be able to read it. Osamu made his way to the closet village to go ahead with his plan.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:50 am

Drac wrote:ooc: The portal closed....

OOC: He said as it closed. Which implies that it is already closed and he threw it just before it closed.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:00 am

OOC: It's closed, but I already know how to counter it. Osamu, you are a cocky son of a bitch.

Ikkaku smiled at the kunai coming towards the portal. Soon, another portal, inside the portal appeared. The kunai went into the new one, and soon appeared infront of Osamu. Ikkaku smiled at K, because he knew that he had stopped his kunai. "All you do it throw those damned kunai, it's annoying and you aren't good at it." He laughed and then appeared a few yards behind K. "And tell Osamu, I am not your little pawn. I could have very well killed you on the spot. I have better things to do, than deal with trash like you. I will be back, you better be ready." He waved at K and then made a clone of himself, and it appeared next to Osamu. "Kid, you need to learn your manners. Acting like that around me, is not something you want to do. I'm a very powerful man, and you need to understand that. You are a lucky man." The clone disappeared and Ikkaku was out of the area.

Ikkaku made another portal, a ways away from, K and Osamu. He did not want them to follow him, because he was going to his team. He knew they were strong, but he needed them to be safe. Also, he did not wish to have an uproar in the mist. Ikkaku smiled and jumped into the portal, appearing next to his team. "Hello, my team. I am here, and ready to get what we need." He looked into the sky and sighed. "Those men, where lucky. If it had not been for you guys, there would be two dead men." Ikkaku laughed a little and looked at his team. "I'm kidding, don't worry. I would have just roughed them up." He looked ahead, and waited for Kaji.

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Sabure sighed in relief as Ikkaku vanished into the portal. "I thought I was going to get caught in a huge fight." he thought. He walked over to Osamu. Looking up into his face and said "Perhaps we could start the training now?" he asked. After asking he walked over to where Ikkaku's first portal had appeared and vanished and thought "That Jutsu must have been powerful. I wonder if I could learn a Jutsu like that.

ooc- green speech
dark red sabure thoughts
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimaka Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:06 am

Osamu had reappeared a few feet away from Sabure. He then looked at Sabure and smiled as he heard his comments. "Oh you can learn alot of jutsus. 1st off, we are going to need a base of operation. Before I go into that I need to know about this person you want to kill. I need to know about him so that I can teach jutsus that will benifit you against him." Osamu held his head high. As he dazed at the sky he put his hands behind him and walked up some. "Knowledge is something that can turn the tide of battle. After this I will tell you what I want from you in return for me training you deal?" Osamu turned around and looked at Sabure awaiting an answer.
Osamu_Rimaka
Osamu_Rimaka

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:08 am

Sabure turned toward Osamu as he heard him speak. "Oh you can learn alot of jutsus. 1st off, we are going to need a base of operation. Before I go into that I need to know about this person you want to kill. I need to know about him so that I can teach jutsus that will benifit you against him. Knowledge is something that can turn the tide of battle. After this I will tell you what I want from you in return for me training you deal?" Osamu turned around and looked at Sabure awaiting an answer."

"Perhaps, the River or Whirlpool country would be a better place, they seem out of the way enough and to my knowledge they are not allied with any of the ninja nations." after saying this he rubbed his chin to gather his thoughts. "In all honesty, I do not know the complete scope of Kagai's abilities. He taught me most of what I know. He's quite good at torture, I know from experience. He was able to escape my first attempt on his life, although I hadn't planned to kill him when I first tried." Sabure stopped and thought for a minute. "The only thing I know is that he is capable of using wind and earth elements."
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2