Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Peace OF My Mind.......

3 posters

Go down

A Peace OF My Mind....... Empty A Peace OF My Mind.......

Post by Nii Yamabushi Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:51 am

After spoting the Mizukage some time before, Nii knew he had to confront him. A topic rather important was due between them and Nii found it about time that they finally met in person. However, due to their remote location, it was going to take some time until he reached his destination. He was currently located in a small harboring area located on the southern coast, directly south of Kumogakure. He estimated that the trip would take about four days unti he reached Kirigakure. While he would be travelling on the boat, he would use this time as a advantage and store up some of his chakra inside of his compressor. This chakra could be the inch of power he needs to stay alive in the future. He took this as a precaution because although he witnessed the Mizukage confronting and disscussing with apparant allies, he still was not sure about the peace between the Mizukage and himself. After looking for a boat that was sailing towards his destination, he finally found one that was making a trip to the Todoroki Shrine on O'uzu Island. The man agreed to take him to Kirigakure, so Nii followed the man to his boat.

"Damn!!!! This is yours?!?! This thing is huge."

"Why yes it is. This beauty is my pride and joy. I won her in a bet against the great Daimyou from Tea Country."

"Ya dont say. Well im glad im travelling with you. I can have my own room now."

"Yes, Of course. Hop aboard my sweet Ruki. Oh sorry, I happened to name her after my late wife."

"Im sorry to hear that."

"Ooohhh the hell with that bitch. She took my money and my youth."

While laughing from the sailor's previous comment, Nii walked aboard the yacht. The boat was about 45 feet in length and went down 3 levels. As he walked onto the yacht he spotted some men on the far end of the boat. They were looking at the sea below, probly at some dolphins. Nii then found a series of stairs which led him futher down into the yacht. This level consisted of 6 rooms. While opening the first door to his right, he spotted a woman. She was in her bed naked while sitting up facing the wall. As Nii looked down onto the bed, he noticed that their was a man under the woman. They were having sexual intercourse so Nii slowly closed the door back.

"Wow. That should be me in their. Well this is going to be a long trip so I have time. Hehehe"

After walkng down the hall, he finally reached a empty room. As he entered, he closed the door behind him. To get more comfortable, he took off his black tunic, leaving the white one on. He also removed his straw hat and the bandages from his head, which covered his left eye. He blincked a couple times and then laid down onto the bed.

"Im coming for you.........."

TO BE CONTINUED....................
Nii Yamabushi
Nii Yamabushi
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

http://Myspace.com/keanobabb

Back to top Go down

A Peace OF My Mind....... Empty Re: A Peace OF My Mind.......

Post by The Science Freak Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:07 am

((Follow the rules and add a damn tag to the title.))
The Science Freak
The Science Freak
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nii Yamabushi Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:42 pm

OOC: What?
Nii Yamabushi
Nii Yamabushi
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatake Tane Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:57 pm

i will post in this soon

I gotta wash the damn dishes though fucking dishwasher broke.

stank pussy ass dishwasher Mad
Hatake Tane
Hatake Tane
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nii Yamabushi Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:39 am

..................Continued Part 2.

............After nodding off for a couple of hours, Nii finally woke. He streched for a moment and then sat on the bed, allowing his feet to touch the floor below. As he stared at the wall across the room, he imagined as if he were already in Kirigakure. He then began to think of the worst case scenerio, being surrounded by the Mizukage and his subordinates. They all began to perform handseals and as Nii tried to do so as well, he found himself chained to the ground. As his eyes widened, the attacks of all the opponents came crashing in, causing a huge explosion. Suddenly Nii came to his senses and realized he was only imagining his demise. After wiping the cold from his eyes, a knock on the door caught his attention. He stood up and walked over to the door. As he opened it, he noticed that it was the women he had seen previously nude in her room. This time she bore a robe. Her hair was driping wet signaling that she just went swimming in the pool on the far side of the yacht. After a moment of silence, Nii broke it by speaking......

"......May.....I......help you?"

"Why yes you can. I saw you peeking in on me earlier and I am here to tell you that type of behavior wont be tolerated by myself or my father."

"Oh.....About that. I wasnt trying to watch you.....ummm....you know.....do your business. I was just looking for an empty room I could bunk in. My apologies."

"Hmm. I see. Well just dont do it again. Anyways, who are you? Ive never seen you on this yacht before."

"My name is Nii Yamabushi and I was just looking for a ride to Kirigakure. I have business I need to handle with the Mizukage. And your name is?"

"Its Rukia. Thats all you need to know. Now that I know who you are, I will remember your name just in case a little incident like before happens again. And next time it will be my father who comes for you."

"Your father?"

"Yes, my father. The captain. This is his yacht. Now bye."

After stating that she was the captains daughter, Nii hesitated and then watched as she walked off. Nii then slowly closed the door and walked back over to the bed. He sat down and let a out a big sigh. Next he realized that he needed to get started on his compression so he slowly removed his white tunic. Revealing his compressor and his bare upper body. He had a nice solid appearance, his body being well trained and took care of. However, he bore many tatto's all around his upper body. Suddenly Nii stretched his left arm around, trying to adapt to the weight of the compressor.

"Damn this thing is heavy. I may as well get started then."

Nii then began to perform a series of handseals. He stoped once he made the tenth and final seal, Saru/Monkey. Suddenly, Nii's red chakra beagn to pour forth from his body. It surrounded his entire body and in a instant, the veins from his left arm began to show. The were more visible than normal. This was because chakra was traveling through his veins to reach the tubes of the compressor. This was a grueling process which caused much pain to Nii. Although he used this device before, the feeling that came with it seemed even stronger than the previous. As the process continued, Nii began to let out grunts and moans every now and then. Even his toughness was no match for the compressor. Nii then began to squeeze his hands even tighter since they were already in the Saru/Monkey formation.

"Arg....Ahhh........Sighing."

As minutes passed, the process continued. Suddenly, one of the screws located on the compressor began to swirl around, symbolizing that it was almost full. Nii watched as it spun around. He then closed his eyes and grunted even more due to the pain and fatigue he was now starting to feel. This technique took a toll on his body and he would have to be cautious of how much chakra he stored.

"Almost.....ugh.....Done."
Nii Yamabushi
Nii Yamabushi
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down