Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egress's RP Sample

Go down

Egress's RP Sample Empty Egress's RP Sample

Post by Egress Uchiha Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:34 pm

RP sample:
" I'll back you up"

"'Earth Style: Head Hunter Groundhog Jutsu (Double Suicide Decipitation Technique)"

Egress heads and travels underground.....

Egress swifted away to face nami and harry...

"Sharingan!"

Time for the real battle to start

"Time for my best jutsu.."

"Chidori! 1000 Birds!!"

With Zero aiming for Nami, Egress aimed for Harry.

With both of the jutsus connecting..... thr fight will be over....

Another mystery ninja......

Shame all three fo your other comrades have died.....

Egress glares his Sharingan at him.....

Hmmm, something feels familiar abotu him.... he thought

Naruto Way:
Sharingan!
Lighting Blade!
Egress charges in and stabs a rib of SonicWave's
Two huge dragonheads appeared in each hand. Egress goes underground and throws the huge dragonheads up from the groundhole upward to SonicWave, the dragonheads flamed SonicWave's body, but missed as the heads fly away.
Lord Dread, I have the plans!

My First Day at Naruto Life:
Egress Uchiha walsk into the academy of the twilight Village. He enters the classroom adn sits upon a desk... He suddenly notices a great ninja before him... " Hello, I wish to become a ninja of the Twilight Village

You may call me Egress- Egress Uchiha, orphan of the Leaf. And what may i call you, sensei? (Zero-sensei?)

Scorching over the dark and deep forest, Airon jumped from tree by tree to search for the kidnapper. You gotta be here somewhere.... he thought. Suddenly, he heared a slight sound in a bush below him. "Ha! There you are!" Airon took out a handful of sand from a tube and mixed it with chakra, converting it with a magnetic force. Suddenly, the sand blacken and harden, its chemical and physical state transforming. Airon extending the iron snad into a huge spike and smash it down onto the bush. A dark figure quickly emerged from the bush and flickered into a safe spot...

Landing on the bottom of his spike, Airon took a closer peek at the mysterious intruder that stole his student. He saw a man with red hair and black robes covering him neck to toe. "Where is she?!" yelled Airon. "You'll never find her! She is with us now.." replied the kidnapper. He took out two swords from his back and threatened him. "Hmph, you're ignorance dosent scare me..." said Airon bravely. Weaving a single handsign, the huge spike behind him dispearsed and headed stragiht towards their target! The iron sand binded the stranger's arms and legs and he fell to the ground. "Gah.. you cant stop us. We have much more stronger forces with us now that we possess her talent.." he announced. Airon looked deep into the man's eyes... "I don't care... I wont stop till I find her and secure her back to the village.." said Airon. He contuined his search again, jumping tree by tree to find his kidnapped disciple.. leaving the ANBU Black Ops to the red-haired man... Don't worry Hiami... I will find you..
Egress Uchiha
Egress Uchiha
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down