Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ataru's RP sample

Go down

Ataru's RP sample Empty Ataru's RP sample

Post by Ataru Hyuuga Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:24 pm

After a full night of rest, and studying hard last night, Ataru woke up, ready to start the day. “This time, I will pass for sure!” he gleefully thought. Ataru was a Academy student who was working to become a Genin. For the last 4 times he had tried to become a genin, he had gone through with flying colors, until one jutsu; Bunshin no jutsu, also known as the clone technique. For reason’s no one could understand, Ataru, despite his immense talent in taijutsu, and his competence in Ninjutsu when he had to be tested on it, could just never do Genjutsu right. It wasn’t that he had poor chakra control. He had great chakra control, that was required for Jyuuken to work well. There was something different about his chakra. Nobody could figure out what it was, but it made trying to use Genjutsu a dubious proposition at best. However, he had worked hard, and had finally managed to get bunshin no jutsu right.

As he was getting dressed, something popped into his window. It was a tiny, gray man who was only wearing a loincloth. Looking closer, Ataru realized that it’s back was hunched, and it had small horns and a tail. Curious, he waited for it to speak.

“I am Zephyr the imp and you are too- oof!” It said, but was interrupted by Ataru just flicking it away. It seems he had decided that he didn’t care.

“Weird…” said Ataru, finishing the button’s on his robe. The imp managed to climb back up.

“Hey, I wasn’t finished! You are too- ack!” he was interrupted yet again by Ataru flicking him off, then closing the window. This was quickly followed by Ataru shutting the blinds. He grumbled as he picked up and put on his little weaponry pouch.

“Not today…” he said, walking out the door, grabbing a sack lunch as he dashed through the halls, the kitchen, and his sisters room.

“WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LEAVE THROUGH MY WINDOW!?” yelled Shinobu, his little sister, as he leaped out her window on the way to the academy. Ataru ignored, having long fell into that routine. He had been doing that ever since the two had gotten different rooms. It still annoyed his little sister obviously.

Several minutes later, after flicking several more imps away, Ataru had arrived at the academy. Rushing in, he asked. “Sensei! I’m not late am I?” There was a whole bunch of random academy student’s lined up. A few of them were snickering. “…I’m late, aren’t I?” asked Ataru, looking downtrodden.

“Actually, no.” replied the sensei. “Your just in time. We were about to start.” Relieved, Ataru stood in the line were all the other student’s were, and waited.

(Time skip of half an hour)

“Hyuuga, Ataru!” came out from the speakers in the testing room. Immediately, Ataru sat up and dashed into the testing room.

“So, what are yah gonna test me on this year?” asked Ataru excitedly. “Just the normal? Taijutsu skills, shuriken technique’s, Replacement, transformation, clones?” he said, with the last seeming to get slightly disappointed.

“The brown haired man behind the desk laughed. “No, we already know you can do those. You’re record and grades prove that. Were just testing you on the clones.” he smiled, come on Pervert-san, you can do it this time.”

“DON’T CALL ME PERVERT-SAN!” roared Ataru, before calming himself. “Ok. Clones. I can do that.” Taking a deep breath, Ataru performed the needed seals, and performed the clone technique.

Cold. Pain. Blood. My blood. It’s freezing?” thought Ataru, in pain as the clones formed, seemingly in slow motion to him. “Why does it hurt?” he clenched his teeth. Finally it was completed, and the pain disappeared, as quickly as it had come. Five clones were standing around Ataru, in various poses. Each was a perfect copy.

“It seems you’ve got it.” said a smiling sensei from behind the counter. “Enough clones. You passed.” Ataru gave a sharp nod. “Okay, head to room 307. You’ll meet your team there.”

(several minutes later)

Ataru opened the door of room 307, to find that there was no one there. “Huh. I must be the first one.” He mused aloud. As he sat down, he couldn’t help but think. “Why on earth would using genjutsu hurt? It doesn’t make any sense. I’ll have to look into this after meeting my team..” Settling down, Ataru waited for his team, his last thought before the door opened and he could meet his teammates being. “And why ice?

--------------------------------------------------

Here's a link to the character this goes with.
https://muraofshinobi.forumotion.com/character-creation-f4/ataru-complete-t160.htm
Ataru Hyuuga
Ataru Hyuuga

Back to top Go down