Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clous (RP sample)

Go down

Clous (RP sample) Empty Clous (RP sample)

Post by Clous Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:56 am

((Kinda at hte airport right now so if it sucks, my bad))

Clous waited In the trees, a thick mist covering the forest as he waited for his target to emerge. A convoy was soon to move through here. It carried a message of war. Clous was sent to make sure that message never got through. As the convoy moved through the forest Clous got ready. He pulled four shuriken from his pack on his right side. He rose them up close to himself before throwing them loose. Several ninja that were guarding went down. Clous then gripped his sword in his right hand and fell upon the messenger, and the remaining ninja killing everyone.

Clous found the message and smiled. He extended his left arm to the sky. Seconds later a hawk flew down and landed on Clous’ arm. Clous tied the message to the Hawk and sent him back to the village hidden in the leaves. “That should hold the war of just a bit longer.”
At that momment when Clous had turned his back a beast of a man had emerged from the carriage itself. This man was easily seen as a mist ninja. Clous turned to face him as he sensed a disturbance. At first he was thinking of just letting him go, but in the back of his mind he knew how stupd that sounded.

Clous glared through his wolf faced mask at the man. He wore a black cloack and was coverd in chains. There was also a sealing mark on his forehead. Clous took note of this as gripped Tatsuma tightly. "Who are you?" Clous asked as he slowly approached.

The man said nothing, he simply pointed to the sky. Clous was stupid enough to look up. Closu heard a high pitch sound and his head snapped back to where the man was. He was gone, Clous backed away slowly while sheething Tatsuma. What was that?... I should head back now. With that decided Closu jumped back into the tree line and headed back to Konohagakure.

However on his way he kept hearing the rattle of chains. Each time he stopped and looked around. With one of his twin shrikes in hand Clous stood on a tree branch and looked out over the forest. What is this? A cold tingle down my spine. This can't be possible, for me to feel so... Clous once again heard the rattle of chains bellow him.

Clous looked down into the cold dark blue eyes of the cloaked chained man. A huff of icy breath escaped from his masked mouth. Clous glared form behind the wolf mask. His katar held tightly, Clous performed the propper hand signs. Mist blade jutsu! Mist formed around the blade of the katar, locking in chakra and strengthening hte blades durability and cutting power. "What are you intentions?"

In responce the cloaked man's right arm lashed out sending a flurry of chains hurling towards Clous. Clous jumped back and swung from the now demolished branch. He charged in moving as fast as he could. More chains lashed out arond him. Clous reached for a kunai nife and threw it at the man right arm. The Kunai itself was deflected as another volley of chains were launched at him. Clous dove to the side and was ready to strike once again. But like last time the man had dissapeared. There was a high pitched whistle cracking through the air. "What the heck is going on!?" He asked the surrounding forrest.

Of course Clous wasnt expecting an answer wich was evaden by the surprised look on his face when the man reappeared behind him and spoke. "Your still not strong enough, you wouldnt even be able to get close enough let alon touch the ones that destroyed everything that you held in your heart. the ones who destroyed your heart."

Clous' eyes widdened as a thick mist moved in. It barely reached Clous when it started to vanish. The man was gone once again. What- what does he know about me, how could he? Clous slowly turned his back and continued on back to Konohagakure to give his report and success of the mission.

Clous made it a point to leave out hte part of the unidentified shinobi that attacked him. As far as Closu figured it was his problem and he needed to sort it out on his own. Back in hsi room Clous took of his mask. His red eyes seemed tired as sweat dripped from his chin. He pulled the half cloth mask down form his face, and set his weapon next to his bed. How did he know me? Someone I knew...maybe its-...

Clous laid back on his bed, his eyes closed adn he fell into a dark sleep shrouded in nightmares. His memories of his mothers face the last time he saw her. The tears in her eyes, for she knew that it would be the last time she would see him. Tears ran down Clous' face as he slept. The last words of a dying mother in his head. "Live on my son." He turned over adn gripped his head "Am I the last?" he muttered.
Clous
Clous
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down