Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiyoshi's RP Sample

Go down

Kiyoshi's RP Sample Empty Kiyoshi's RP Sample

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:30 pm

The light shone through to his closed eyes, piercing the barrier of his window. His eyes slowly opened, but stopped halfway, as he tried to decide if he should reward himself with another 5 minutes of sleeping. His alarm clock revoked that option, though, as it set off in a pattern of beeps. Kiyoshi sat up on the edge of his sleeping mat, stretched his arms, then rubbed his eyes. He stared at the time as he flipped the switch on the clock. “10:00 a.m.” was what he read on the clock. ‘The graduation exam starts in an hour, better get ready’. Kiyoshi started to second guess his ability to complete the requirements of graduation. ‘I have to demonstrate an example of the substitution, transformation, and clone jutsu; this is not going to be easy’. He slowly got up to take a shower and get dressed. As he put his trademark coat on, he looked at himself in the life-sized mirror in his room and asked his reflection “Am I destined to be a ninja.” He didn’t know if it was an illusion or what, but he could’ve sworn the reflection answered back “Yes I am.” After that brief shocking moment, Kiyoshi decided to shrug it off and head to the kitchen. Surprisingly, when he got there, there was nobody there. ‘Strange, mom would usually be making breakfast by now’. Just then he heard his name called by his mother. He turned around to see his mother standing in the doorway of Diasuke’s old room, a room no one has been in since his disappearance was confirmed. Kiyoshi’s mother looked at him with a worried expression “Your father and I need to speak to you, it’s… rather important.”

Kiyoshi was confused by the sudden meeting, but followed his mother to the bedroom where he noticed his father sitting cross-legged in the middle of the room with his eyes closed; he also had something that was wrapped up in a cloth on his lap in the shape of something long and thin. Kiyoshi looked at his mother and she told him to sit down, so he sat across his father as she sat next to him. Kiyoshi’s father opened his eyes slowly and spoke “Kiyoshi, my son, today is your graduation exam, is it not?” “Yes, Father.” Kiyoshi could tell that this was a serious matter, he hoped that his parents weren’t going to forbid him from taking the exams, they never approved of him joining the academy, but will they really take it that far? “Kiyoshi, I didn’t approve of you joining the ninja academy in the beginning, but you went against our wishes and enrolled anyway” Kiyoshi kept his head down as his father continued “We didn’t want you to be like your brother, but you didn’t listen.” Kiyoshi looked back at his father “But Father, I-“listen to your father.” He was shocked at his mother’s cold interruption, but stared back at the floor as his father spoke up again. “Now I’m hearing that you are planning to go and search for your brother, is this correct?” “… Yes, Father.” “I see… since today is the day you may potentially become a full-fledged ninja, I am hereby giving you this.” Kiyoshi closed his eyes, waiting for the words that would stop him from becoming a ninja & finding his brother, but instead, he felt something on his lap.

He opened his eyes to see the item that was on his father’s lap before, now on his own. Kiyoshi looked at his father with a confused look. Masaki was now smiling “aren’t you going to open it?” Kiyoshi then looked at his mother, who smiled at him in approval. Still slightly confused, Kiyoshi slowly unclothed the item. When Kiyoshi was finished, he was shocked; in his hands was a beautiful, sheathed katana. The handle was wrapped in white tape, while the part that wasn’t tapped was bright yellow; the golden hilt had a rectangular shape to it, as apposed to the oval shape in traditional katanas. Kiyoshi started to remove the silver sheath (another unique feature) and stared at the blade, which was black in color, in awe at how clean it was; it seemed like a brand new sword. By the time the sword was halfway naked, Kiyoshi felt a pulse & quickly put the sheath back on and stared at his parents with one question in mind “Why are you giving me this?” Sayuri was the first one to speak up “The day you decided to join the academy, the first thing on my mind was your brother, Daisuke, our son.” She let out a deep sigh, but continued. “You see, Kiyoshi, we, as the Hikaru clan, believed that ninjas were only assassins and mercenaries whose only purpose in life was killing; Daisuke didn’t see it like that, he believed being a ninja was an opportunity for adventure and to make things better for innocent lives.” Tears started to stream down Sayuri’s eyes as she stared at the floor “We ridiculed & shunned his believes to an unbelievable extent… and since he graduated, things only got worse, some even suggested that we disown him as part of the family. And then…” Sayuri didn’t seem to be able to continue as she held on to Masaki, who tried to comfort her. Kiyoshi has never seen his parents like this, it made him feel horrible. As Sayuri started to calm herself down, she unlatched herself from Masaki, who turned to Kiyoshi “What we’re trying to say is, we blamed ninjutsu for Diasuke’s disappearance when we should have blamed ourselves. Seeing this, we now realize that you and your brother isn’t just going to cause more bloodshed, it gives you both an opportunity to stop it. I think that’s what Daisuke was trying to tell us.” Kiyoshi smiled, happy that his parents had finally accepted his decision.

Kiyoshi felt the sword pulsate again; he stared at it with a questionable look. Masaki noticed Kiyoshi’s confused expression “That sword was left behind by your brother” he explained “We kept it from you to keep you from following in his footsteps, but since today is your graduation exam, we believe that it would make an excellent good luck charm.” Masaki then dug into his robe and pulled out a note “This note also came with it, we never opened it, though, thought you should be the one to read it first.” He handed the note to Kiyoshi, who was about to open it when he noticed the clock on the wall. “10:40 a.m., the exam starts in 20 minutes!” Kiyoshi frantically picked up the sword and ran out the door before anyone could say anything. Sayuri looked incredibly confused. Masaki just smirked “That boy might just make a great ninja someday.”
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Raikage
Raikage

http://www.myspace.com/tyfhoon

Back to top Go down