Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenshi Yaminade's RP Sample

Go down

Tenshi Yaminade's RP Sample Empty Tenshi Yaminade's RP Sample

Post by Tenshi Yaminade Thu May 13, 2010 9:22 pm

The wind passed, rustling through the leaves of the trees. That, along with a slight whistle that the wind made, covered the ragged breathing Tenshi made. Her hiding place was perfect. Only she would give herself away if she could calm down! She clenched her teeth, taking slow, quiet breaths. All kinds of questions were running through her head while she attempted to maintain her calm demeanor. She had never once before been out of control of a mission, though she was just Chunin. Neither of her two teammates nor her sensei were in sight or in range of her chakra pulse. After a moment, she felt her heart slow down to its normal speed as she finally calmed down. She listened carefully now for the footsteps of her enemies for they were nearby; that she could sense. She ceased her breath as a pair of feet hit the ground before her hiding place, her eyes burning with the possibility of tears. Shoving them and her emotions back, she controlled herself, watching the feet pass by. Taking another silent deep breath, she checked the area around her by sending out another chakra pulse and came out once finding it completely safe.

The shadows were growing longer. It would be dark soon. Stealth and traveling under the cover of darkness was her specialty. She knew she could get around without being seen or even sensed due to a jutsu her mother had taught her. After a moment, she granted herself enough chakra use to transform. This would be her disguise until she made it out of the dangerous area. Her plan was now to meet up with her teacher or one of her teammates. She felt her panic rise again and pushed it back down. Staying the shadows of the trees, she made her way to the village. That night she knew she would not be able to sleep. She would search and search and be successful at this mission or else! Having donned the guise of a traveler and reached the edge of the village, she walked through the gate of the small village and moved through the streets. She found a place among the poor to rest and come up with a plan she would execute at nightfall.

She didn’t want to admit it even to herself, but she was afraid…terribly afraid, so much so that she was almost in tears when she stopped to think about what kind of trouble she was in. The nearest friendly face was a hundred miles away; the village, Iwagakure, was a thousand miles away. Her team was no where in sight. Her parents could not help her now and she was in an enemy village. If one person, even a small child, saw her for who she really was, she would be dead faster than she could utter a sound of surprise. She took a deep breath to release the tension closing in around her heart again. Clenching her teeth and fists hard, she shoved back the fear and sadness and the insanity pushing the walls of her clear head in. No, she thought, I WILL calm down. I will find my team and we WILL make it back to Iwagakure with our mission accomplished. She watched from a dirty alley as the sun fell below the horizon and the sunlight disappeared from the village.

As the darkness covered her, she made her way to the only place that was still open at such a late hour. It was her logic that the restaurant or bar that stayed open the longest, especially those that were open late into the night was where the shinobi gathered for business. She activated her ability which enhanced her hearing and listened carefully.

“Those lousy brats are getting out of hand!” said one of the deep voiced men. “Why can’t we just kill them off?”

“They have information, idiot!” said another, “Besides, if they’re alive, there’s a possibility the last kid will try to save them. Their sensei should show up sooner or later as well and we all know what kind of information he carries.” Tenshi gasped silently and her heart skipped a beat. Then they were all alive and ok! But where was… She jumped and almost screamed as a clamped over her mouth and she was pulled close to someone. The wind swirled around them quietly and they body flickered to a new safe spot. Tenshi struggled and muffled something vague.

“Shhh,” came the hiss and whisper of Takeo sensei, “It’s just me.” He let go of her and she turned to glare at him for a second before it faded to a hopeful expression. “Yes, I have a plan, kid. I know where Rai and Mokoto are and how many guards there are.” He paused. “What was your plan?” Tenshi blushed and looked away, gritting her teeth.

“Listen and wait for them to say something about where they were keeping you guys,” she whispered quietly, a low growl ready in her throat. “Then I was going to come and find you guys and we could all defeat the enemies together.” She knew it wasn’t a great plan. It certainly wasn’t her best plan. She was a fantastic strategist and she gathered that psychologically, she’d had a mental block big enough to put a stopper on her thinking abilities. She clenched her fists, feeling ashamed before her sensei, who was obviously either disappointed or deriving some kind of amusement from her mistake-

“Good thinking…” he said with a sigh. “I’d mention some of the problems with your plan, but I think that once you’ve lost the panic you felt thinking you were all alone in this situation, you see the holes yourself, right?” Tenshi looked up with a suspicious look on her face. “Well, it takes a real ninja to admit their mistakes and…well you’ve proved you can think at least a little clearly when faced with a serious dilemma sooooo…” He put a hand on her shoulder and smiled. “Good job.” He pocketed his hands and walked a short distance away, turning his back on her. “Now for the rescue mission. It’s going to be dangerous. Are you ready for this?” With a grin, Tenshi nodded and they moved toward a small mountain which was notorious for the various cave openings on its face.

As they hopped from tree branch to tree branch, carefully, inconspicuously, Tenshi watched Takeo as he moved slightly ahead of her; he would not be able to see her watching him. With knit eyebrows, she thought to herself, this is the first real danger we’ve ever been in. What should I do if he dies? What will the team do without Takeo Sensei? What would the team do without either Rai or Mokoto? We would be incomplete. We’ve been a team for so long… She almost started to cry again, but repressed it and began to pay attention to her surroundings. She needed to be strong. She would be strong for her teammates. None of them would parish or all of them would. The team was the team and not a team with any one of them missing, even if Rai and Mokoto thought nothing of her. Indeed, all they did was patronize her efforts to become stronger or question every move she made simply because she was three years younger. Yet now at this point, she begged fate to keep them alive long enough for she and their teacher to get there.

At the base of the mountain, they crouched low in the bushes. With her sharp eyes, she could spot at least twenty before they reach the right ledge at least a hundred feet or so above the level ground. It was a dangerous height and for that reason, the enemy chose it for the captives. “You can run pretty quickly right?” asked Takeo Sensei. Tenshi nodded. “I need you to distract them. They’ll be watching for you…”

“But they’ll be expecting that,” said Tenshi quickly and just as quietly. Takeo looked at her critically as if he’d already known that.

“Exactly. They’ll send one or two after you, but most of them will hide and wait for me to show up because they know I’m the more formidable opponent. They won’t expect you to be as talented as you are, because you’re just a kid. Now when you take care of those two or three they send after you, return here and I’ll have been the distraction. When you go into the cave, find Rai and Mokoto. Release them and the four of us will finish off the rest of the guards, finish the mission, and go home all almost unscathed.” Tenshi paused for a moment and nodded, refusing to ask what to do if something went wrong. “If something goes wrong, Tenshi…” Takeo whispered, “I want you to run and get help.” He continued even after she shook her head ‘no’ vigorously. “You can’t take them all on your own. These ninja are not just regular ninja; they’re Jounin, Tenshi. They won’t kill us until we give them what they want which is information about Iwagakure, but we won’t. We’ll hold out for as long as we must for you to come back with help.”

Finally, sighing, Tenshi nodded in agreement. In a hurry, she hopped in front of the bush, attacked the five or so at the very base of the mountain and turned and ran. As Takeo had planned only three followed and she defeated them easily. When she returned to the bush in hiding, all the guards were gone and she spotted in the distance a dot which represented Takeo Sensei and several more gathering around him. There were more guards than she’d expected. She climbed the cliff side and hurried into the cave where she found Rai and Mokoto tied to chairs, fairly injured from the beatings the received for the information they knew. “Guys!” she whispered excitedly. They lifted their heads hopefully and were relieved once their bindings were removed.
“What took you guys so long?” asked Rai, “I thought they were gonna kill us.”

“No time to explain,” said Tenshi quickly, “Takeo Sensei needs help! He’s near the peak of the cliff!” They made it outside and each of them jumped from ledge to ledge, clocking stray guards and knocking them out, until they reached the top. Hurriedly they joined the fight, using strategies the four of them had practiced, fighting for once as a team and not individuals, fighting for all of them to win or for all of them to fall. Suddenly, Takeo was caught off guard making up for Rai’s mistake in movement. The remaining guards separated him, putting him near the edge of the cliff.

Time seemed to slow down as Tenshi took a sharp breath, her eyes growing wide as they could. The loose rocks crumbled under Takeo’s heel at the edge of the cliff, he lost his balance and began to fall backwards. The guards who had been there with him, he gripped them and brought them all with him, leaving Rai, Mokoto, and Tenshi safe. “Nooooooooo!!!” she screamed and ran toward the edge, the hot tears immediately hitting her face. She knit her eyebrows and pressed hard against the ground with her heel, a crater appearing in the rock immediately; small rocks pelted Rai and Mokoto.

“No! Tenshi! You can’t-!” began Mokoto.

“I can!” she said, “AND I WILL!” She disappeared over the edge. Rai and Mokoto held their breath, both staring intently at the edge of the cliff waiting for her to return with Takeo Sensei in hand. Ten seconds passed...fifteen seconds......twenty seconds.......thirty seconds later they both sighed and looked at the cliff beneath their feet. A moment later they snapped their attention back up as a loud explosion appeared in front of them. They prepared themselves to fight another enemy. As the smoke cleared, the tension rose until it faded and Takeo Sensei and Tenshi appeared, he slightly wounded and she, panting, tired, and almost passed out.

"Tenshi! Sensei!" said Mokoto with an open-mouthed gasp, "You made it!" After a moment, Tenshi fell backward into Takeo Sensei's lap, completely passed out from the stress and the strain. "Tenshi!"

"She's all right," said Takeo, "she's just tired. She's used up a lot of chakra. To move that fast, she outdid herself." He wrapped an arm around her waist, carrying her like a bag. "Let's deliver the message and go home already. I've already seen to it that our trail is hidden." Mokoto and Rai nodded and followed their teacher toward the Village Hidden in the Sand. The Kazekage would greatly appreciate the message. It was about a weakness in their defense, though the only person who knew that was the Tsuchikage. When next Tenshi woke, she was in a hospital and she knew she'd overdone it by the muscles screaming in pain at her when she tried to move them.

"Well, well, look who's awake," said Takeo putting his paper aside and getting up from his chair in the corner. "Hey, guys, she's awake!" he said to the door. Tenshi heard shuffling feet and her two teammates came in hurriedly. The three of them gathered close. "Did you have a nice nap?" he asked.

Tenshi smiled and nodded, blinking hot tears away at the thought that they were actually worried about her. Guys were so weird when it came to emotions. They would make a girl believe they weren't worth a second glance or thought, but when something terrible happened, they'd let her know she was a little important. "Yeah, we...uh..." said Rai, holding out a "get well" card, "Got you something. Thought you might...like it." He cleared his throat and handed it to Tenshi who took it and opened it, reading the small entries and signatures.

"Guess you're not just a dumb girl after all," said Mokoto with a bright smile. "Hope we get to fight together in the future." Tenshi smiled wider and nodded. Finally, they recognized her as a ninja and didn't ignore her because they thought she was just a silly girl looking for a boyfriend. She had helped accomplish more than just the mission now. She had accomplished her own goals.
Tenshi Yaminade
Tenshi Yaminade

Back to top Go down