Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryoushi's RP Sample

Go down

Ryoushi's RP Sample Empty Ryoushi's RP Sample

Post by Ryoushi Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:54 pm

He saw his friends faces in the dirt, their blood pouring slowly further across the damp earth. He shivered in anger and looked at the man he had killed, a Jounin, a strong and powerful man – a murderer. This was the second man he had killed today, the second man who had tried to kill him. He turned to Ryuchi, his sensei, his friend. He turned and he felt angry.

“Why couldn't I save them!?” He demanded, pounding his hands against the older man's chest, “Why!?” All he could do was sob, a moment of pain showing through. The older man wrapped his arms around the boy, holding him tightly as his own eyes welled up, only a single tear fell down his cheek, a single tear shed for children killed by ruthless men and poor intelligence.

“You did all you could” Ryuchi said, holding him tightly, the older man's voice was calm but filled with pain, pain he had to hold back from showing.

Ryoushi was angry, he fell to his knees as the rain started to fall, he fell to his knees and he pounded on the ground, angry at the world. He got up and went over to his fallen comrades, the truest friends he had ever known. He looked at them and watched in horror as their heads turned in unison, their dead eyes mournful as hey spoke in haunting voices. “You-”

Ryoushi woke with a start and sat up, his left hand grabbing the hilt of his sword by his blanket. He drew the blade and slashed at the ninja in front of him cutting his throat to the point he nearly decapitated in him. Springing up he took in the scene around him with a single glance, spinning and slicing the hamstring out from underneath the nearest one. These bastards were the missing nin he was hunting, they had killed two of his men before he had woken up.

“Wake up!” he shouted, waking the drowsy men completely and letting them know the gravity of the situation. The battle was joined. Ryoushi slashed through the men like a hot knife through butter, the ANBU squad had soon dispatched their enemies and the casualties were minimal. One of them men, the only one who had been awake when the men attacked, came over to Ryoushi.

“You were dreaming again sir, the only reason I knew about the attack was because you stopped screaming.” It was Karasu, only of the oldest members of the squad – he still looked at Ryoushi as a leader and that made things a lot easier for the young captain. “Was it the same dream again sir? The one you told me about?” Ryoushi could only nod in silence. The older man put a hand on his young friend shoulder and spoke softly

“It wasn't your fault my friend” he said softly.

Ryoushi reached up and grabbed the older man's hand, squeezing his hand before walking off. “I'll be fine Karasu.” he said, walking into the tree's, he sprung from tree to tree, they would clean up the mess and finish off the mission by gathering the missing nin bodies. All that left was for him to report.

Ryoushi

Back to top Go down