Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teki's Rp Sample

Go down

Teki's Rp Sample Empty Teki's Rp Sample

Post by Teki Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Teki sat upon the edge of the river,outside of of a small vilage
on the outskirts of Kirigakure and begins thinking to himself...
The hidden mist is a brutal, Country, If they were to find out who I truly am
there would surely be trouble...* Smiles Darkly * But it will all be forth it , when my plan
comes to fruition. Sits up and Begins walking down the the rivers edge

Quickly turns and Latches onto his Sword... Three rogue ninja's
Jump from the bushes and tree and surround Teki. One with long red hair, past his shoulders, and the other two
wore blue and gray masks...
Teki then quickly analyzes his opponents and realizes that they are, missing nin from the Leaf
" So your defects from the Leaf heh," Teki States smugly, The Long haired ninja quickly threw a shuriken
past Teki's Cheek in an attempt to silence him... * Stares at them Coldly *
" and here I thought I found Some Allies , Teki then Smiles Evilly and in an instant, forms three hand signs as
Several Water Clones quickly
appear Behind the pursuers , Teki then Directs the Clones to begins Slashing at the Rogue ninja Killing all
excluding the Long haired man. The Long haired man begins frantically Clashing his sword with Teki's, matching him Blow for Blow, Suddenly the Clones Surround him and Keep restrained.. Teki then Approaches him" Never mind, you three are pretty weak anyways " Teki then viciously Stabs through the man's Chest
Teki the holds his middle finger up then, focuses his chakra through the man forcing his Body to become a statue of ice, shattering into Pieces .

Teki then sheathes his sword and begins walking back to the gates of Kirigakure, and begins thinking to himself again" Taking down the leaf will be just as easy " as he walks off into the village ,outskirts.
Teki
Teki

Back to top Go down