Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki)

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki) Empty A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki)

Post by god_of_death Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:14 pm

OCC=After being informed that our team is supposed to meet here I made the topic because I am ridiculously BORED.

Ken sat atop the tallest roof in Amekagure. He looked down at the village, people running from back and forth. From here they looked like ants. It was raining. Of-course. But Ken didn't mind the rain, it wasn't cold so it was kind of relaxing. The music from his MP3 play played in his ears, relaxing him further. He enjoyed watching the people go about their business. Besides, its not like he had anything else to do, he was waiting for his new team to arrive, they were supposed to meet here. I miss Akio and especially Yumi. We had alot of fun together. Even when we were training. he thought. Ken desperately wanted someone to train with, but he could just go up and ask a random person on the street to spar with him. So he sat on the roof and waited for his new team.
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki) Empty Re: A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki)

Post by Satori3112 Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Migoto ran through the streets, her clothes dry under the raincoat she was wearing. She had been informed to travel to Amegakure to meet with her new team members. Her monkey clung to her back like a bag, shivering slightly. Migoto stopped a bit, catching her breath. She had been travelling from Konoha, and finally made it to Ame, and that was a surprising feat for her. She looked up, ignoring the rain splattering her face, and Saru pointed to the tallest point in Ame. There was a young man there, apparently listening to music. He was looking down at the people, as if bored. Migoto scaled up the building, landing in a soggy mess near him. "Hello! Are you one of Team Metsuki's members?"

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Ken noticed a girl and a monkey climb up the building. When she got the the top the girl said."Hello! Are you one of Team Metsuki's members?" Ken too the identification cards he was given to identify the team members and sure enough there was a girl and monkey. He took the headphones out of his ears and said "Yep, Im Ken you must be...." he stopped for a moment looking at the identification cards "Migoto and ...Hmm, I dont know your monkey's name." He reached forward to shake Migoto's hand.
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Metsuki was glad when they crossed the line into Amekagure. The change in weather was remarkable. You could see the hot arid dessert, but here he was standing in the wet rain. "Here we are. Nice change in weather huh." He said to Misuto and Maoa , " You two see if you can find Ken and Migoto. I am going to go find a place for us to stay. Ill find you when Im done" With that he walked off into the rain looking for a ryokan(OOC=Japanese hotel.) for them to stay in.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:48 pm

After the long travel to the rain Maoa finally found herself there, assumably her team mates made it as well. Maoa noticed the shift in atmosphere quickly. Higher elevation, cooler air, and an increase of fog in the morning. When the wet and moist air turned into raining she figured they had to be close to the rain village. Maoa always wondered if it was natural that the rains in the village weren't seasonal. It was mostly always raining in this village.

Maoa took a step into the village and took a long breath. She had managed to go without pestering her fellow team members with a mountain of questions. She also never offered any details of what she had in store for Misuto or just what she had been up too since the last time they met. She wasn't kidding when she meant later. She didn't want the other part of her team missing out on anything. She found her, mostly quiet, journey useful as she found time to think over things, accept things and manage just what she had intended for the future. The long journey from the Sands to the Rains was truly an eye opener for Maoa.

When she first saw the tall buildings of the Rain Village she couldn't help but laugh loudly and start off running with full speed for the gates. She wanted to explore, but the idea of a warm bath sounded far more appealing than most things. Even food took third place to wanting to get clean. The main thing she managed while traveling was mostly take care of her teeth, they only found luxuries like lakes or small towns every so many days. She wanted a full on bath and she wanted it soon. Maoa was almost to the point that her new team members would take second to the bath, but she realized that she wouldn't be able to really enjoy a bath while something like that went unapproached by her.

When she got in the village she was ready. She waited for Mitsuki to give the commands. When she heard him say to find the group she beamed. "You ready, Misuto?" she asked, unable to really quell the loud enthusiasm that was seeping from her. Friends, Bath, Food, Exploration; Maoa had so much to look forward too.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuto Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Misuto was excited to see Maoa excited. She loved new places and cities especially. He pretended to be excited with her, but he actually preferred forests and uninhabited areas. He did like the climate of this village better than the sand though. The rain felt unbelievable. It made his senses flair, each sound every droplet made. The smell it made was beautiful. Then when it reacted with his bloodline, it was like he could see. Each drop splashing on the ground made its mark. Each drop dropping on everyone around him, let him see their face, in a certain way. He definitely could get used to this place. He no longer was faking his excitement, he was actually happy to go wander around this village. With everything he forgot about his back.

Hogosha however, was completely the opposite. She was sitting on Misuto's shoulder, very annoyed. He feathers were wet, and every loud noise made her jump. Only her loyalty to Misuto kept her here.

He tried to listen to Mitsuki's orders but with all the rain he was just too distracted, so he had no idea what Maoa was talking about when she said,"You ready, Misuto?", but he agreed nevertheless. He took her hand and let he lead him around. Once Metsuki left, he said, "What exactly are we supposed to be doing? I was sort of distracted"

Last edited by Misuto on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Ken was standing atop the building, the rain dropping around him when he looked at his watch. It was getting close to the time when Metsuki had said they would be here. He looked around, but he couldn't tell people apart from here. He turned to Migato and said "It's about time for the rest of the team to get here, we should go look for them. Come on" He slid down the side of the roof, jumping onto lower roofs as he looked around for his other team mates.
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:25 pm

"We're looking for Ken and Migoto. Or that's what he says. I actually do know what Ken Kireme looks like. I've glanced at his files and history way back when. I don't know who this Migoto is though..." Maoa added as she started walking. She looked up and down the city streets looking for where Ken would be.

Maoa thought he would be somewhere alone, between buildings or in a shop. She didn't think he would be the type that enjoyed the rain. Maoa noticed that these buildings were incredibly tall. They were almost scary in height. If one fell, it would create a domino effect that would probably crush this entire, skyscraping city. She thought it was foolish but she did scan the tops of some of the tall buildings. She couldn't image anyone bold enough to stand on top of them, other than Misuto.

Maoa asked a woman that passed by if she had seen a dark haired boy with a scar on his face. The woman said she had and that he had been seen way up on the tallest building in the entire city. She then managed to talk Maoa into buying a very old looking genjustu scroll. Maoa spent well over 20,000 Ryo on that scroll.

"Well, it looks like we have to climb" Maoa said as she slipped the scroll in her pocket. "Wanna go now?" she asked as the idea of running up the slippery buildings started to excite her further. Misuto probably had the greatest advantage when running in dark, rainy weather like this, but Maoa also thought that his back may prove a handicap. If he didn't want too, she would keep to the streets. Ken could have came down by this point.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuto Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:42 pm

"Yeah sure, give me a second though, I got an Idea." He release Maoa's hand and pet Hogosha, then whispered something to her and she took off. " I ordered her to follow Metsuki, that way we can find him later" He focused chakra into the bottom of his feet and began to walk up the nearest building, modulating his chakra for the rain. He grimaced slightly when his back moved. He started to run, but turned and looked at Maoa who was still standing there. "Come on" he said, extending his hand for her to take.
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:04 pm

Maoa noticed how he managed to get up on a building, but Maoa wasn't the lightest thing in the world. She thought helping her up would be too much for his back. Maoa ran forwards when he called to her and walked on the building opposed to the building that he was on. Maoa ran up the wall for almost 1.5 feet before bounding off and landing in the center of the building that Misuto was climbing. Maoa, without wasting a second, managed to push her legs with enough force to toss her on a ledge in the middle of the building. She landed and grasped an engraving in the wall to steady herself.

"You're losing" she teased before kicking once more and bounding for the top of the building they were on. She had powerful legs and was as swift as any taijustu oriented fighter would be. Maoa landed on the roof of the building with ease. Her hair was sticking to her and she slid it from her face.

The building was angled strangely at the top. It would be incredibly easy to fall off if they weren't careful of the water. Maoa found herself thinking of what the citizens of this building were thinking of the pounding feet on the roof. The idea made her smile.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuto Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:16 pm

Misuto was amazed at Maoa's acrobatic display. Which he was able to "see" because the rain allowed his senses to pick up movement. "Your losing!"she called down. Which made Misuto race after her. The his back was sore, but felt better. The cool rain felt nice on it. So he pushed himself harder than he probably should have. "Not exactly fair!" he yelled up at her, "Racing a blind guy, kind of gives you an advantage." He ran after her, with a grin on his face. He was in no hurry to find his team mates. He was having more fun now than he had had in a while.
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:33 pm

"Oh?" Maoa said as she poked her chin as she thought, "Should I hop on one leg? It won't make any difference" she said as she lifted her leg and watched him run passed. Maoa kicked off the ground under her, her speed truly unhindered. She was kicking the ground to keep her body afloat in the air and moving forwards. She kicked so fast and with enough power to keep her body in the air. She felt heat and pain seep out her thigh and hip as the muscles were really straing with her little trick. She would probably be sore if she used the same leg, so she switched. Kicking and pushing with sporadic bursts of power. She was able to keep up and pass him again.

Unlike Misuto, Maoa was a offensive fighter. She focused on speed and power when he worked on evasion, perception and using techniques to battle. They were opposites when it came to a fight, but they were well suited on a team. That's what Maoa saw and was wondering if she was totally off and if he could pass her with her little one legged dance a few feet about ground.

Maoa noticed the building quickly ended and that the next one was quiet far. It took all she had to make the jump to the next building. She felt a burn slid up and down her legs as she pushed herself harder and harder. Maoa waited when she made the jump, falling down to a knee. She looked back, watching to make sure Misuto would notice, "A Jump" she warned as she huffed loudly.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuto Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 pm

Misuto, enjoyed the challenge Maoa presented. No matter how much his back protested, he sped forward. He was a defensive fighter. The Yin to Maoa's Yang. He focused on Defense, using speed an quick reflexes with a clever mix of techniques. His was a stronger ninjutsu fighter than taijutsu, this is why Maoa was much faster, but, he was clever. Before he reached the end of the roof he jumped. If he was not careful he could fall to his death. He made a row of hand-signs and a series of pillars erupted from the ground coming up underneath him, each time he went to jump for the next one.

He was on the second roof before Maoa was and turned to say "Come on slow poke." When Maoa got to his ledge, he crouched down for a breather."Maybe we should spend more time looking for Ken and Migoto than we should trying to show each other up" He said. He stood up and an Idea came to his head. "Do you think Ken is shorter or taller than you, because I may be able to use my bloodline abilites to sense him or atleast narrow down the choice?."
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:00 pm

"You cheated!" laughed Maoa as she watched him bypass her by a long distance. Maoa heard his question and stopped her laughter. She remembered what the files she read said. She placed her fingers on her temples as she tried to remember.

Maoa told Misuto his exact measurements and weight, at least what they were from his last physical. She believed they couldn't have changed bymuch. "If you can use that information to find his position, I'd be truly impressed. This is a big place after all" she said, watching him with eager eyes. She wanted to see just how strong that ability of his was. Could he figure the exact weight and height of someone afar...Could he figure hers? The thought made her ears heat in the cold rain. "I need to lose twelve pounds..." she reminded herself in a low whisper to herself. She really wasn't fat, she was highly toned, but she didn't like how the scale screamed 130 pounds each time she stepped on it.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuto Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:07 pm

"BLIND GUYS HEARING is stronger remember!" he said, to let her know he heard her and then grinned. "And besides, the weight doesn't matter only height." He closed his eyes concentrating and began to explain "My "earth sense" bloodline allows me to get a general outline of people about 40 feet around me maybe 50 if I push it. This rain gets it even clearer, because the rain clarifies it as it hits them and the ground." He stopped to breath and said "I can rule out people who are taller and shorter than his measurements if I focus, but it only works at fifty feet max. Do you know what the guy looks like?" He finished. He closed his eyes and began searching for people about his measurements as he awaited her response.
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Maoa flushed when he said that. She covered her hand with her face as she walked over to him. She parted her fingers when he started explaining his ability. She found her embarrassment slip as curiosity started to become more important. Her hands fell to her sides as she made her second jump to the building he was on.

"Rain? Really?" she asked holding her hand to catch some of the cold liquid. She looked at it a moment as she thought over his question. That was difficult to say. She could only describe his face because that's all that was in the files. She wouldn't know what he would be wearing anyways, she never met him, "Dark hair, scar on his face, thin eyes-typical gangster kinda look" she told him her estimate of his hair length, thinking that would play a factor in what he perceived as height.

Maoa was quiet for a few seconds as she thought. A string of thoughts brought her back to something she regretted. Maoa's attitude became a bit more somber and she almost looked sad, "How's your back?" she asked. She wondered if he had a difficult time running.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuto Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:35 pm

"Dont be embarrassed, it just annoys me." he said. He was looking for Ken, using his senses. "The rain helps yes, it intensifies the outline my senses receive," he responded to her, then listened as she explained what Ken looked like, "Its not for me, I cant see remember, its for you. We have to look through each person that is his height individually." He was disappointed his plan would take so long, "Its not perfect, but its better than running around blind." He said and then laughed at his word choice. He closed his eyes focusing then took off bounding across the roof "My back is alright for now, but I'll pay for it later, now come on" he yelled back at Maoa
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:43 pm

Ken was standing on a roof looking for his teammates, He held the two identification cards out. The identification card said that one of the ninja had a staff and a hawk with him. Ken figured these would be the best things to look for. He looked around and saw a hawk flying off in one direction. He knew hawks were uncommon in these parts so he figured it would be Misuto's and took off after it.

The hawk was fast but Ken was a swordsman, speed was his friend. He pushed his legs as hard as he could to keep pace with the hawk. This better pay off he thought, Otherwise I'm gonna exhaust myself for nothing. He ran as fast and as hard as he could. He was running after the bird when, someone put their foot out and tripped him. He landed face down in the mud.
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:46 pm

"Oh yeah, Right" she said about the not needing the description. Duh. What was she thinking? What would he do with a facial description? Maoa rubbed her eyes with her thumb and middle finger of her right hand. That was incredibly stupid of her to say.

She managed a small laugh when he said the pun. She removed her hand and parted her hair, which liked to stick to the front of her face almost constantly. She was quick to follow after when he started leaping from one platform to another. Maoa did think this would take a few minutes as they were. She just hoped that Ken was heading towards them as they were heading for what could possibly be him. They needed luck.

"Maybe, you should look for fast moving targets or at least the quickest moving one. I was thinking he would be moving the most" Maoa thought as she followed after Misuto.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuto Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:52 pm

"Thats a good Idea" Misuto said, he narrowed down the search patterns(ooc=wtf couldnt thing of anything else to put. it sounds like my bloodline is a google search). and found a person matching his height, just on the edge of his senses. He sensed the person trip and then the top half of his body disappeared as he left Misuto's range. "I think I might have found him, hurry he's just about to pass out of my range" he said as he changed directions, leaping down onto the street, running towards the person he sensed.
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:04 pm

Maoa was quick to follow. She felt the burn in her legs start to return as small tension as she started forcing herself to run again. She smiled at the burning, it meant she was getting the exercise that she needed. Maoa wouldn't allow Mistuo to leave her, despite his quick change in speed. If need be, she could have ran off ahead of him and caught up with Ken. Her speed wasn't anything compared to her fathers, but it wasn't something to laugh at either.

"I sure we found him" she said, mostly to herself. She had learned to watch her words when around Misuto. Her little out loud asides grew on his nerves, which she found funny.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuto Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:08 pm

Misuto was running after the man who tripped with Maoa. They were getting closer, 40 feet away, 30 feet away, 25 feet away, 20 feet away, 15 feet. His back throbbed, his legs burned, he hoped this was Ken. He was about 10 feet away when he tripped falling in the mud, just as the man he was chasing.

ooc=short sorry my battery is almost dead
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:17 pm

Ken pulled himself out of the mud. He wiped the mud of his face and began looking around, he couldn't find the bird. "Danm" he exclaimed, lost his only lead. He was about to take off when he heard a splatter in the mud behind him. He looked behind him, to find someone else laying in the mud behind him. A staff laid infront of the man.

He reached down and took the man's hand, pulling him up. Once the man was on his feet he reached down and grabbed the staff. It took him a moment to put two and two together. "I am Ken Kireme"he said, introducing himself, he looked at the man's face and though it looked familiar. His memory flashed back to the Identification cards and he remembered. "Are you Misuto?" he asked his , thinking he already knew the man's answer. his idea was reinforced when he saw a woman, who he assumed was Maoa running up behind Misuto.

"I am Ken, I think we may have been looking for each other." he said, before handing the staff back to Misuto.
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:57 pm

Maoa noticed the ground was getting thick with saturated sediment. It was like super wet mud. Maoa remembered what happened when Misuto and her fought, "Mis-" she started her warning, but it was all in folly as she watched Misuto slip and fall. She found herself hissing, as if she were the one that fell. She knew that would hurt his back.

Maoa was going to help him up and relax his muscles with a bit of genjustu when someone else helped. Maoa had been bent down and looking down at Misuto when he fell that she hadn't noticed anyone nearby. She reprimanded herself for being so ill at attention. Maoa stood quickly and recognized Ken immediately. He introduced himself and she found a smile spread across her lips, "Maoa Kaiyaku. Yes, we have been looking for you. Maoa noticed they were near a chain of rural markets. She noticed a restaurant, pair of stores, and a large library a few dozen yards off. There was probably a hotel nearby.

"Misuto, you ok? Do you know where Hogosha is? We should tell the teacher we found Ken and..." Maoa said looking around a bit.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:42 am

Naka had muttered "Saru," as an answer to Ken. She took off the wet raincoat, feeling heavy under the weight of the rainwater. The monkey jumped off her back, but still clung to her pant leg. After being so long in bright, green Konoha, arriving in Ame was very refreshing. Rain clung to her hair and his fur, lowering their body temperature.

Ken left, and as the little inexperienced genin she was, Migoto followed him, but as silently as she could. Somewhere along the way, he slipped. Migoto was too far away to help, and ran towards him. Another person fell, and Ken helped him up. Following the stranger was a woman. 'A man and a woman...maybe teammates..?' Migoto ran faster, Saru beside her, until the two came to a stop fifteen feet away from the trio. They kept silent, trying to look as inconspicuous as ever. It was better to talk only when spoken to.

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next