Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki)

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki) - Page 4 Empty Re: A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki)

Post by Satori3112 Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Ooc: we are definitely nosy students >.>

"Maybe it would be better if Ken-san broke in. I'm not good with traps," Migoto mused, looking dazy again. Saru chuckled in a monkey-like way and pulled her hair again. Migoto suppressed a smile and walked away from the window, the monkey jumping off her back. In the forest where she used to camp, traps were mere mediums of entertainment for her. "We'd better do it quick or Metsuki-sensei might come."

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki) - Page 4 Empty Re: A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki)

Post by Infinity Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:05 pm

"Alright then" said Maoa, still semi embarrassed. She watched the head door carefully. She would leap and kick it if it even twitched an inch. She figured she was quick enough to manage that much. No one was getting in here easily and busting them.

Maoa felt like she had to know what was in that room now. The teacher shouldn't have left them all alone, they could have had a party! Maoa thought a party sounded interesting...She threw away the thought and walked over to the door. She placed her hand on it. She would know if someone came near it.

"I bet he has dirty magazines" Maoa said aloud. Metsuki seemed like the type to have those sorts of things. Maoa chuckled when she thought of throwing in her teacher's face, he would have to do just about anything for them to keep his job. A pervy teacher having students, he would be dead. Maoa was exciting herself up again. She had a huge smile on her face as she thought of a couple dozen other things that he could be hiding in that room.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:12 pm

"...dirty magazines? Why are they dirty?" Migoto stood near Maoa, observing the door as well. If Metsuki tried getting in through one of the windows, she would activate the exploding tags on them. They weren't very powerful, but enough to stall him. "...what are dirty magazines?" She was learning so much that day. Migoto looked from Maoa to Ken to Misuto to Ken again. Since he was a guy, he'd probably know a lot. She smiled naively, oblivious to the meaning of her question.

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:24 pm

"You dated the Hokage and your worried about DIRTY MAGAZINES." Ken respond to Maoa. "...dirty magazines? Why are they dirty? What are dirty Magazines" Migoto asked. Ken blushed furiously "Well...." he began to explain, "Im going to go break into our teachers room, probably get caught, and get the flesh flayed from my bones by some ultimate Jutsu."He said. He began crawling over the rail on the balcony as he waved at Migoto and said "You guys can handle this one"
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Maoa smiled when she heard Ken's comment and his reaction to Migoto. Ken was so awkward it was funny. She would mentally note that Ken didn't like talking about things like that and Migoto was curious in just about anything. Maoa turned around to Migoto and quickly thought of a lie, "Magazines with mud on them, of course" she said sweetly. Maoa leaned against the wall next to the door and smiled. She knew she would have to elaborate that lie a bit, else it would be unbelievable, "I want to know if our teacher is a slob" she added. Migoto was so innocent Maoa would feel bad forever if she corrupted her pure little brain.

Maoa crossed her arms, "Wouldn't that be funny?" She asked Migoto with confidence in her little white lie. Now Maoa just had to make sure she didn't find any dirty magazines because, not only would she look like a liar, Migoto would probably want to see and Maoa had no time to explain all that. She found herself laughing at the situation. It would be very funny though.

"Migoto, what is your goal?" Maoa just asked. She didn't really know where the question came from. She felt it was the perfection question to ask. Maoa's random curiosity would do that to her sometimes.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:40 pm

"Muddy magazines." Migoto giggled and imagined her comics with mud on them. "That would be funny! I want to see! But then they're muddy, so I couldn't read the writing. Hmm." She smiled again, and Saru shook his head wearily. He had a very strange mistress. Even he, a monkey, knew what a dirty magazine was.

"Migoto, what is your goal?" Maoa asked, and Migoto answered automatically.

"I want to find my master and make him or her happy. And I'm going to learn as much of life as possible so that I can please him too!" Migoto smiled again, and Saru almost fainted with irritation. His mistress was too strange sometimes. "I am a tool, and I want to be used."

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:22 pm

"Migoto," Maoa said, somewhat shocked, "What do you mean? By master...Do you mean someone like Metsuki? Someone to teach you martial arts and ninjustu...Or are you talking about something like..." Maoa couldn't even think of that. Maoa figured she just misinterperted what Migoto was talking about. There was no way this small, smart innocent little girl want to grow up to be some person's slave. Sure it was an easy life, but it wasn't something that one should ever run towards.

Maoa took a step towards Migoto, leaving only a foot inbetween them. She placed her hands on Migoto's shoulders and looked her directly in the face, "Tell me exactly what you mean" Maoa said sternly. Her eyes seemed hot, almost blazing. It was like she was growing angry, which wasn't entirely the case. Maoa was getting heated, but not angry or mad at Migoto. It was the idea of what Migoto was talking about. For somoene's goal to be...No. Maoa was sure she was wrong. Maoa had to mishear or she wasn't paying enough attention she assumed. But, if it were so that Migoto wanted to find the perfect someone to serve under forever, Maoa would find the person responsibile for the idea and beat them to death.

"Tool..." Maoa repeated slowly as she looked down to Migoto.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:34 pm

"No, no, not like Metsuki. I don't want a sensei. I want to be a tool. Hm...How should I say this..." Migoto looked as if she was concentrating hard. "I want someone that doesn't mind using me and take advantage of me, and doesn't feel guilty. I don't expect my master to award me anything, or even try to give me gifts. I just want a master." She smiled, but it faded at the look Maoa had. Maoa put her hands on her shoulders and Migoto got confused, again. "What's wrong, Maoa-san?" Saru stood next to Migoto, holding onto her leg. If Maoa did anything that showed itself as a threat, he would jump in.

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:44 pm

Maoa released her shoulders and took a step back. Her eyes seemed to be burning with quick growing rage. "Who told you to do that?" Maoa asked, her fists clenched. Maoa felt like hitting something and she was close to doing so. Maoa was so quick to anger sometimes, but she would never hurt Migoto or Saru. Any chair or table that managed to fall stand out was done for though.

"Why do you wish to be a tool!? That is...A bad goal, Migoto" Maoa said as she touched her heart. Her pulse was increasing quickly as she was quickly trying to breathe to calm herself down. Maoa walked over to the door, "I'm so mad" she said before stopping to the side of Metsuki's door. It was about time for Ken to pop out of there and open it. Maoa just kept thinking of what Migoto said over and over. Why did she want to be that way when she could be free and powerful? Who could have convinced her that she would be better as a slave to some master to be used and abused.

Maoa turned to Migoto, she wasn't so nice anymore, "Migoto! Never, ever, tell a boy that" Maoa ordered. If Migoto disagreed it would probably result in a fight, Maoa was in that sort of mood all of a sudden. Her voice was loud, her eyes so hot they looked like they could melt metal and her left hand clenched so tightly it shook slightly. Maoa really was fighting the urge to hit something.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:53 pm

"I...decided by myself..." Migoto was both scared and worried. Maoa looked as if she was going to explode. The kunoichi stood in front of Metsuki's door, her hands in tight fists. "But, what's wrong with that, Maoa-san?" Migoto wasn't disagreeing with Maoa's command, but wasn't just agreeing yet.

After years of being by herself, Migoto never knew that was how a person would react when she said she wanted to be a servant. She took a step back, and Saru hissed, standing in front of her protectively. He sensed the dangerous aura around Maoa, and definitely didn't like it. All the airheaded-ness disappeared from Migoto's mind. She wanted to end the topic quickly. "I won't say it to a...boy.... Um...Ken-san should be done by now..."

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:07 am

Maoa noticed that she was affecting the young ninja. She just couldn't sedate that anger well. Maoa just breathed a hot sigh. She clapped her hands infront of her face and tried to cool herself.

"Because saying that to a boy will get you in trouble with me. Understand?" Maoa explained with a very dark grin on her face. There was something about that grin that said 'ripped limb from limb'. "There are things you don't understand yet, important things. I'll be sure to show you all those things and I'm sure that goal of yours will disappear" Maoa added. Maoa parted her hands and there seemed to be a small spark of what looked like red electricity.

"If you disobey that single request," Maoa started as the she moved her hands to her head, "I'll destroy your brain" she added, holding that oh so dangerous grin. Maoa felt like she had just strained the relationship with that comment, but she couldn't help but think of Migoto running up to some person and asking to be a slave. If it were a woman, then at least Migoto wouldn't be in such a bad position, but if it were a man...

Maoa let her hands fall to her sides, "I tell you that as your friend, if you'll believe that" she added. Maoa's eyes were still hot with that monstrous, intense heat, even though the rest of her body seemed to calm. It was safe to assume, she wasn't joking.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:18 am

Migoto nodded slowly, her hands in front of her in a subtle defensive position. She didn't understand why it was bad to have a male master, but agreed to Maoa's request. She believed that if she did disobey, Maoa would fry her brain. "O-okay..." The look on her face was deadly, and Migoto felt as if she was a young bunny being presented to a starving lion. She had never had a second master before, but luckily the first was kind. "We- um...We should continue with this..." Migoto walked over to the front door and peeked out. "Okay...Metsuki-sensei isn't here yet...Ken-san, are you done yet?"

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:38 am

Ken circled around the side of the building, runing chakra into the soles of his feet, but keeping it changing for the rain. He stayed in a low crouch to aviod getting caught. It tok him a while to get to the window, because he was going so slow. But once he got there, he was glad to find that it was unlock. "Thank You" he thouht, glad it wasn't a waist of trip.

He pushed the window up, holding it up as he pushed in the screen, being carful not to slip. He crawled head first in the room. Landing with a thud on the bed. He looked around for traps, and saw just a chakra string. As far as I can tell, its only conected to the desks, designed to trip us if walk in. WHAT THE HECK DOES THIS GUY THINK WE ARE. he thought, disconnecting the chakra strings.

He unlocked the door to metsuki's room and said "Come on in guys."
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:00 am

OOC: I was waiting for Misuto to post, but I'm guessing he isn't going to?

IC: Maoa cut her eyes at Migoto and her question. Maoa was going to ask Migoto some more questions when Ken came back and through the teacher's room. Maoa couldn't help but grin as she walked towards the door, "You coming, Migoto?" she asked, her tone kind and soft again. It was a complete turn from how she was seconds before.

Maoa was more curious about the room, but she did want to have a little chat with Migoto when she got the time. Maoa walked in after Ken, looking up and down for the traps that Misuto had warned them about. It looked relatively safe from where she was and it was pretty empty.

Maoa pointed at a shelf, "What's that book?" she asked aloud. A diary or journal was what Maoa wanted the most. Something full of secrets or scandal that she'd never heard of. Although she was curious, she didn't approach the book.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuto Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:50 am

OOC=Sorry, Busy last couple of days havent been able to post

Misuto heard the thump, which he assumed was caused by Ken landing on the bed. A few minutes later he heard the door open and Ken say "Come on in guys." Maoa walked in first, followed by Migoto. Misuto told Hogosha to stay here as he followed, the last thing he wanted was her to leave a feather or a dropping in Metsuki's room.

He walked in to Metsuki's room, not really caring what was in here, but he knew he couldn't just wait outside the room. He felt the disturbance of the air as Maoa lifted her arm to point at something. "What's that book?" she asked. Misuto could not sense any traps with his bloodline, but he could have missed something. "Dont just stand here like idiots, someone go look." he said.
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Saru got on to the young ninja's back, landing as light as possible, as Ken unlocked the door for them. Migoto walked into the room, following Maoa. She knew the ninja had only got angry for her sake. She was Maoa, and Migoto trusted her, even for that little bit. She still didn't understand why she couldn't have a male master, and decided to ask Maoa later. Migoto walked around Metsuki's room, treading softly. She was small and light, so it helped her to leave as little evidence of her steps.

She suddenly remembered something and voiced her thoughts aloud. "...Where do you think Metsuki-sensei's muddy magazines are?" She had the small urge to see one, for she had never read one before. "...under the bed?" That was where she kept her comics. Migoto skipped to the bed and got onto all fours. She peeked into the dark space between the bed and the mattress, her hand roaming the floor, slapping away dust bunnies and getting rid of cobwebs. She felt something, a small book probably, and began pulling it out. 'Hm, if it's a dirty magazine, it isn't that muddy...'

As Migoto was taking out the thing from under Metsuki's bed, Saru, somehow hyper, jumped off her back and took the book off its shelf. As he read the title, having been taught how by Migoto, his little face paled and his eyes wide. Saru passed the book to Maoa, running straight to Migoto. He tried pulling her pant leg with one hand, the other pointing towards the door. But his mistress was still looking around, the normal dazed look in her eye. Saru definitely didn't like the title of said book, and he wanted to get out...

'How to cook and eat nosy ninja students'.

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Maoa caught the book as Saru quickly moved passed and ran to Migoto. Maoa then turned to Migoto, "Don't worry about those. I'm sure they will bore you anyways. They have articles about rocks, tires, and biographies of ancient shoe makers" she lied once more to Migoto. Maoa was wondering if she would one day regret her little white lies.

Maoa found herself now looking at the book. Before she fully comprehended the words she read it aloud, "How to cook and eat nosy ninja students...?" she said, then questioned herself as she re-read the book. Maoa frowned deeply as she put the words together in her head.

"Um..." she said, almost running to the shelf to put the book back, "I think I'm done looking" she added as she started for the door. Maoa's frown turned to a brilliant smile as she stopped at the door and looked to the others, "You guys can keep on if you want though" she added before running out.

She was successfully done snooping after she read that book. Maoa found herself sitting on the couch, trying to look as innocent as possible. She brought her legs up and sat criss-crossed with her hands on her right leg. "Wow" she said, her face shifting into a state of indifference. The best way to look innocent is to look bored, she though.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:29 pm

"Don't worry about those. I'm sure they will bore you anyways. They have articles about rocks, tires, and biographies of ancient shoe makers," Maoa said. "Ohhh." Migoto let go of the magazine and pulled her hand from under the bed. It was caked in dust and grime, cobweb parts sticking in her skin and little dirt grains in the crevices of her palm. Migoto wiped them on her shirt, soiling the green material above her stomach. If Metsuki asked...nah, Saru would think up a good excuse.

She got up as Maoa exited the room after reading the magazine title. Maoa sat on the couch, looking bored and emotionless. Migoto just thought Maoa was done probing through Metsuki's belongings, and she continued walking around, her eyes going over the stuff he had. Saru was still tugging at Migoto's leg, this time with two hands. He seriously didn't like the look of the book.

Migoto stopped at a desk, and bent over, looking at the contents strewn across the wood top. It seemed normal enough. Where did her sensei keep his really personal belongings? She walked around again, making sure to check the room with extra detail. By this time Saru was being dragged by Migoto's foot, after becoming tired after all the pulling. "Eh, Saru-chan? Get on my back, you look tired. Did you sleep yet?" Migoto whispered, as she picked the monkey up and put him on her back.

'Yes, mistress, I did sleep. Around half an hour ago.'
'Oh! Okay. Good.'

Saru sighed, giving up. He started to think up excuses lest they get caught. Because when it came to his mistress, she'd probably get caught red-handed anyway. Migoto stopped at the shelf. She moved her finger along the spines of the books. She didn't read the titles and Saru didn't want to. "Have you found anything interesting? Ken-san? Misuto-san?"

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:26 pm

Ken saw the title page of the book as Maoa was flipping through it. How to cook and eat nosy ninja students'. it read. After Maoa read the title and flipped through a few pages, Maoa said, "I think I'm done looking, you guys continue if you want though" and walked out. Ken bent down to pick up the book. He thought it was some sort of joke, but when he looked inside.

There were all sorts of recipes on how to cook humans. Dice them, squash them, bake them, there was every way to cook human in here. You think of it, its there. Ken stopped looking at the book, thoroughly disgusted. He walked over and put it in its original position on the shelf and walked out of the room.

He walked over to the couch and sat across from Maoa, trying to look innocent.
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuto Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:27 am

Misuto felt the tension in the air when Maoa and Ken had picked up the book from the shelf. The pages rustled as they flipped through the book. When they both put the book down, Misuto knew there was something in that book that disturbed them.

If it disturbed them, then it must be pretty bad, Im out of here. he thought and began to walk out the door. He waked through but peeked his head back in and said "Migoto, I would get out of here if I were you."

Misuto walked out and sat on the couch next to Maoa, he leaned in near her and whispered "What was in the book??" Wanting to know what he missed.
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:44 pm

OOC=Okay, Im gonna jump back in here

Metsuki stopped reading when the clouds had moved to cover the full moon. He looked down at the gravestone, straining his eyes to read the name carved upon it. Karei. Hmm. No family name, ....strange He glanced back and forth looking at the dark and muddy graveyard. No one else was there and there was nothing interesting here either. He put his book in his back pocket, bending it so it would fit and turned walking out of the graveyard.

He dawdled on his way back to the hotel. He wanted to give his new students a chance to get to know each other. It was raining, but Metsuki didn't care, it was only a light rain, nothing that would hurt him. Who would'a thunk I would be teaching a team. he thought to himself as he walked through the streets. Numerous people passed him as he walked down the street, a mother and her son, a man and his wife and a pickpocket. The pickpocket had went for Metsuki's pocket, but he grabbed his hand and flashed him the head band around his neck. After which the pickpocket backed off. On a normal day Metsuki would have made it a scene, showing everyone on the street what this man was. But tonight he didn't feel like it.

He walked through the double doors on the hotel, waving at the doorman. He walked into the elevator pushing the button for the third floor. A few seconds of annoying elevator music and the doors opened. He walked down the hall to the seventieth room of this floor. He opened the door "Hey" he said to his students on the couch. He walked over to the kitchen and took an apple of the counter. He took a bite of it and reached for a bottle of water out of the refrigerator.

"Hey wait a minute" he thought, backing himself up. Why is my door open. He looked suspiciously at his students on the sofa. Maoa, Misuto, and Ken. "Have you guys been in my room?" he glared at them intently and said "And where is Migoto and her creepy monkey?"
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Migoto was still in the room. She was sitting on the floor, cross-legged, reading the book Ken and Maoa were afraid of. The 'recipes' were actually amusing her. Misuto had warned her to go out but she didn't hear him. Saru was pulling her shirt, trying to get her out. He had sensed Metsuki's chakra and was afraid that Migoto would get caught. Migoto, however, was flipping through the book, a smile on her face. She was 'learning' and any experience was good enough for her. The front door opened, and Metsuki appeared. "Have you guys been in my room? And where is Migoto and her creepy monkey?"

Saru squealed and with all his strength, pulled Migoto away. He turned into a human Migoto, allowing him more strength. Saru-Migoto took the original in his arms and went out the window. He was hiding outside, letting the rain slide down their bodies. He jumped onto the balcony, and turned back into a monkey.

The monkey pushed Migoto through the balcony doors, his wet feet making sloppy noises on the floor. "Ah! Hi, Metsuki-sensei!" Migoto smiled and waved to her sensei. As always, she looked innocent and...clueless. She walked up to her sensei, as if nothing had happened and his door wasn't open. "Welcome back, sensei!" She bowed, her little form only reaching his chest. Saru looked nervous, sweating profusely, but it was hidden by rain. She looked at her teammates and smiled at them. "Hi guys!"

Last edited by Satori3112 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Maoa leaned next to Misuto and whispered so low that only he would ever hear, "It was a cook book on how to eat humans...The teacher is a cannibal" she said low. She didn't want to confess that she went into the room, but she couldn't deny that they now needed a scapegoat. Maoa looked over Migoto, who was now slightly wet from going through the window. It would be so easy to blame her, but Maoa couldn't bear to do that. Then she thought about Misuto...No. He wouldn't have enough reason to go snooping into the room.

"It was Ken" Maoa said, quick and sitting upright. Maoa wrapped her arms around Misuto and frowned deeply, aiming to try and be innocent and as cute as possible, "Misuto and I were trying to stop him from going in, but he wouldn't listen. He was insistant on going into that room! But, don't punish him teacher, it's mostly my fault. If I had only been a bit more insistent..." she said, her voice low and full of regret. Maoa was an excellent actor and she was sure she gave a flawless performance.

Maoa turned her head to look away from Mitsuki, sharing a slight smirk with Ken before recovering her frown. Her long hair blocked the slip from Metsuki's vision, but Ken would be able to see if it he was paying attention. It was an obivious frame and Maoa was sure that Misuto would back her...But then again...Maoa fell back into hugging Misuto, "Isn't that right, Misuto? Ken went in through the window!" she asked, her voice still soft and full of that regret.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:40 pm

"It was Ken" Maoa said, blaming the snooping on him. Ken's mouth fell open, "I cant believe she's framing me!" he thought. He quickly stood up to defend himself, but stopped and sat back down, realizing that they would need an excuse. "Misuto and I were trying to stop him from going in, but he wouldn't listen. He was insistant on going into that room! But, don't punish him teacher, it's mostly my fault. If I had only been a bit more insistent..." Maoa had said. "Well atleast she tried to not get me punished " he thought, sitting there playing along trying to look guilty.

Suddenly he got an Idea. He quickly stood up and hopped over the table infront of him. He ran into Metsuki's room and grabbed the book from where Migoto had dropped it. He came out the the room in an arrogant stride. He walked up to Metsuki, looking straight up at him. "Well, since Im in trouble anyway, WHATS THIS?" he asked as he shoved the book in Metsuki's face.
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuto Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Cannibalism?! Misuto though when he heard Maoa's response. A brief moment of shock crossed his face, but he quickly stifled it so he didn't betray the story. He felt bad for Ken, but went along with Maoa's story. "Yep" he agreed, "It was Ken." Nodding his head in Ken's direction.

To his surprise Ken went along, not saying a thing. But, Misuto had not expected him to get up and go into Metsuki's room. He came out in confident stride, carrying something that Misuto could not make out. But whatever it was, Ken shoved it in Metsuki's face and said "Well, since Im in trouble anyway, WHATS THIS?"Misuto assumed it must be the book.
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next