Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki)

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki) - Page 5 Empty Re: A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki)

Post by lifeanddeath Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Metsuki went cross-eyed as he tried to look at the book, because it was so close to is face. He took the book from Ken's hands and pushed it away from its face to see what it was. "How to Cook and Eat Nosy Ninja Students" Metsuki read, then grinned. He had forgotten about this book. His sensei had gotten it for him as a graduation present. But, his student's didn't need to know that, he decided.
"I think Ill have some fun with these guys." he thought.

"Oh it seems I have been discovered," he said, giving his students and evil looking grin, "This book is full of cooking recipes. And not just any recipes, recipes on how to cook humans." He set the book down and walked over to a drawer and took out a big knife. "You see, I never told you I taught another team, they were quite tasty with some spices and vegetables. They were nosy too, they found out too much, which is why I ate them." He said, advancing on Ken with a crazy look on his face.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki) - Page 5 Empty Re: A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki)

Post by Satori3112 Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:17 pm

"Ohh. Were they any good?" Migoto asked, looking excited. Saru slapped his forehead with his palm. His mistress wouldn't be able to even tie her shoes without him. "Which recipe did you use, sensei?" She sat down and shook the water from her hair. Migoto turned to her teammates. Maoa and Misuto had blamed Ken, but she had a better chance of escaping Metsuki-sensei's punishment, didn't she? She neither agreed nor protested with their decision. Saru noticed Metsuki hold a knife, and immediately tried to pull Migoto away. So panicked was he that he forgot he could use Henge. He tried to get her out of the way, but Migoto was still drying her hair. She looked up at Metsuki, the knife in his hand and a strange look on his face. "Sensei...?" 'HE'S GONNA EAT KEN, MISTRESS!' Migoto's eyes widened for a moment. She looked from Ken to the knife to the book. "...can I eat too?" Maybe, if the recipes were any good, Ken could come out as a nice dish. Any experience was a good one...right?

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Maoa watched as Ken just took the blame. It was so easy. Maoa didn't feel guilty about it though, it was Ken who thought up the idea and it was Ken who initially broke into the room. Maoa justified her blame game with those two facts.

Then Maoa noticed that the atmosphere started to shift. It started to become dangerous and unequivocally disturbing. Metsuki made it obvious that he'd eaten human before and he hinted that Ken or all of them were next. Maoa flushed as she realized just the sort of situation they were in. Somebody was going to end up as lunch. Then Migoto had to ask those gross questions, "Migoto! That's gross! Don't ask that!" Maoa yelled as she seemed to shirk nearer to Misuto.

Maoa was trying to think of what to do. She honestly wouldn't have mind if Ken got hit or something, but to be eaten?! Maoa would be guilty if he was turned into a sandwich because of what she said. Maoa thought over a few things before she slowly stood up, "I can't let you do that, sensei" Maoa said as she performed some seals.

She was going to turn this into a fight if she had too. Maoa was going for a forwards charge and use the genjustu that warmed the palm of her hand. She only needed skin to skin contact and she could drop Metsuki, "That's gross, wrong, and weird all at the same time! Also, even though I've only known him a day, he is still on my team" Maoa said. She prepared for her charge. She hunched in a half crouch had her right hand before her, in a half-closed claw, and her right as a fist and behind her left leg. Her right was slid way before her body and her left at her side.

Maoa couldn't have her team being eaten on their first meeting. She also thought it was very cool how he took the blame for the rest of the team. Maoa guessed she could take a few hits for him as payback.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Ken drew a knife out of his pocket when Metsuki started advancing on him. He lowered himself into a crouch to defend himself. He wasn't sure if Metsuki was really going to eat him. He was pretty sure Metsuki wasn't a cannibal, but Ken wasn't about to stand around and get chopped up and have his liver eaten with some fava beans and a nice chianti. He was glad to see Maoa come to his defense as-well. With his knife drawn, he backed up slowly to put some distance between himself and his sensei. He was also hopping to get closer to his swords, which were by the couch.
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuto Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Misuto stood when Maoa had. He was surpised how the situation had turned out. He had thought Maoa was just joking, but apparently she wasn't He stood to the left of Maoa with his staff in both hands, ready to defend Ken, who was backing away. "Metsuki-sensei, stop this, we dont want to hurt you." he said, mostly because he was sure, even if Migoto helped the four of them wouldn't have much of a chance against a Jounin.

ooc=short sorry
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:53 pm

Metsuki was proud that Maoa and Misuto had stood, ready to defend Ken, but a little disturbed at Migoto's comment. He slowly stuck the knife on the counter beside him and said, "Geez guys, I was just kidding. You really think I was going to eat you." He took the book off the counte and said, "This book was given to me, by my sensei when I became a chunin. Its supposed to be funny, you aren't suppoosed to take it seriously." He leaned his back against the counter and yawned. "Boy, Im beat, but before i hit the sack, Ive got some good and bad news. Which do you want to hear first?"
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:01 pm

Maoa wondered about Metsuki's quick change and his aloof attitude to the entire situation. It was like he just gave up the idea...For now. Maoa was still unsure of the teacher, but she was quick to trust him again. She released a long breath of held in air as she felt the genjustu release from her hand.

There was a spark of pain as she released it, "Ow..." she said quickly as she snatched her hand from infront of her and stood straight. She massaged the thumb muscle and looked to Metsuki slowly. She really didn't like bad news at any time of the day. There was already so much bad going on recently that she would rather push it off until the last moment. Maoa fell back into the couch.

The scare that Metsuki made made her tired. She wanted to go to sleep now after all that. Her heart was still pounding and her chakra was still warm and focused in her head. Maoa was more than ready to use that genjustu on him, one that she had almost no experience with. The scroll worked though, Maoa figured she had the basic structure of the genjustu imprinted...It just hurt her hand something awful. "I vote good news" she said as she increased the pressure on the muscle in her right hand.

"Bad news is always bad." She said with a sigh as she rested her eyes. She calmed her breathing to cool the fierce pumping of her heart and focused on keeping her chakra at rest for now. She just felt so ready for battle the moment she stood, the reality that there would be no battle left her almost exhausted from that scare.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:43 pm

"The good news is...." he rubbed his chin for a minute, thinking "Okay so it all depends on how you look at it.... We are going back to help rebuild Kohona." he said, looking around at his students. "Sadly, we are not going to be able to go out shopping tomorrow, I got the order while i was out, the village superiors want everyone back in Kohona ASAP." he explained.

He grabbed his book from the counter and walked into his bedroom and closed the door, but he quickly popped the door open again, peeking his head out. "Im gonna hit the sack, you guys should probably get some sleep to. We are leaving first thing in the morning" He said. Giving his students an evil looking grin and licking his lips he said "Sleep well"

He pulled his head back into the room, biting back laughter. He put the book in its back and closed the window. He attached another chakra string to the two stands beside the door and put a new one on the window. "There, that should wake me if anyone tries to sneak in." he said, loud enough for his students to hear. He crawled into his bed after removing his shirt.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:20 pm

Migoto was about to stand with Maoa to protect Ken, but Saru had pulled her back. The monkey had no one elsein his life, and Migoto was the one he cared most for. Metsuki then explained that it was just a joke. He wasn't really a cannibal. Migoto sighed, happy that Ken wasn't going to be eaten, but a bit embarrassed she had fallen for the book. "The good news is...Oky, so it all depends on how you look at it... We are going back to help rebuild Konoha," Metsuki informed them. "Sadly, we are not going to be able to go out shopping tomorrow, I got the order while I was out, the village superiors want everyone back in Kohona ASAP. I'm gonna hit the sack, you guys should probably get some sleep too. We are leaving first thing in the morning. Sleep well."

Migoto didn't hear him talk when he went back to his room, but Saru did. The monkey shivered, and climbed onto his mistress's sopping wet back. Migoto blinked, and then looked at Maoa and the others. "What now?"

Last edited by Satori3112 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:55 am

Maoa didn't like the idea of going back after just getting here. They hadn't been in the rain for a day yet and now they had to leave. Maoa figured if they were leaving early in the morning she wanted to look around before then. Maoa slid her hand through her hair a moment as she repeated what the teacher informed her over and over.

"Wait...If that was the good news what was the bad news?" she asked no one in particular. Maoa stood up once more and just shrugged it off. Maoa was heading for the door, "Well, I'm going out then. I want to look around town and I also need to get in a bit of training" she said to the others. Maoa pulled her scroll from her pocket and held it tight in her right hand as she opened the door with her right.

"I'll be back whenever" she said with a grin. With that she opened the door and exited the room. Maoa was walking towards the elevator with her little scroll opened and in her face. Despite not being able to see directly infront of her, she knew everything that was behind and before her using her other senses. Maoa had excellent sensory perception to the point that she could walk around blindfolded with ease. Employing this skill in battle was years beyond her though.

When she stopped she pushed the button for the elevator and decided to go down. She would start with some physical training in the rain. She didn't want to get rusty.

OOC: If you want to time skip I'll just say she trained all night as the others were sleeping.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:57 am

Ken stood up from his crouch when Metsuki stopped his advance. He slipped his knife into his pocket, but kept his hand on the weapon. "Joking, Sure, he was just covering his tracks." Ken thought, then out load he said, "Ill take the good news." and he listened when Metsuki announced their return to Kohona. "Good..." he said "Im not a big fan of rain."

When Metsuki went into the room, Ken heard him say something about people sneaking into his room. "I dont know about you guys, but I'm going to sleep aswell." he said, as Maoa walked out. Walking over to get his swords he said "I would recommend you get some sleep too Migoto" Ken walked into his bedroom and shut the door. He lay on the bed, but decided it would be better to sleep lightly, he didn't know if he could trust Metsuki. "Maybe, this nice hotel was a way for him to get us to let our guard down..." he thought "well if thats the case, Im not doing it."

OOC= Which ever I do not care, it might be better if you just time-skipped
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:10 pm

"I would recommend you to get some sleep too Migoto," Ken said. Migoto blushed at being addressed and bowed her body. Saru pulled her to her bedroom by the string of her hoodie, making her walk hunched. The two were still wet, but surprisingly left very little marks on the ground. Saru glared at Metsuki's door before he locked Migoto's door behind him. He didn't trust the man, even if he was Migoto's sensei. Saru shook his fur and wrung the water out of his fur. Migoto was still next to him, daydreaming and tracing patterns on the ceiling. The monkey sighed and pushed the human into the bathroom.

'Go take a shower! You're getting sweat and rain on the floor.'

Migoto nodded and closed the bathroom door. She peeled off her heavy, wet clothes and underwear and squeezed out all the water from them. How'd they get wet again? She didn't remember. Something about windows, though...right? Migoto stepped into the shower and scrubbed herself from head to toe, which proved easy for her small body. Her dirty, grime-covered body was cleaned, so she dried herself and put on her normal red-and-green outfit. She collapsed onto the bed and obediently slept. Saru, however, sat on the bed watching the door with narrow eyes. He had planted explosive tags on the windows too, as an extra precaution.

Ooc: I don't mind a time skip.

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuto Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Misuto was wide awake, he didn't feel like sleeping, so he went out after Maoa. "If she doesn't want me around, I'll go explore." he thought, he was tired of getting absolutely nothing done the last few days. He took up his staff from beside him and walked over to the door. He quietly opened the door, walked to the other side , he didn't want to wake anyone if they were sleeping so he quietly pulled the door closed.

He figured Maoa would be already down stairs, atleast in the lobby, if not already outside the hotel. He rushed quickly toward the elevator, reaching over to push the button and waited.

OOC=I figure if Ken and MEtsuki cant post you might as well train it out.
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:26 am

((ooc: I'll just get her to walk around doing nothing. If anyone wants to skip the time, go ahead))

Migoto woke up, sitting up straight. "Just a nightmare." She smiled weakly to herself, and wiped away the cold sweat off her brow. 'It's just a scary nightmare, that's all." She got up, scratching her hair and worsening her bedhead. "C'mon, Saru. I don't want to sleep any more." She grabbed the monkey's tail, and pulled him out the room, the poor animal barely resisting her. As they got onto the elevator, Saru climbed onto his usual position on her back. They waited as the contraption reached the ground floor, and Migoto immediately shot out, going through the doors into the rain. Where she would go was unknown, and personally, she didn't care. Maybe she'd just end up getting brought back to the hotel, wet and passed out, by Saru.

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:42 pm

ooc=were in kohona now. there is a topic in the training grounds
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:41 pm

((ooc: oh crud -_-" Sorry, I didn't check))

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5