Mura of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki)

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki) - Page 3 Empty Re: A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki)

Post by Satori3112 Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 pm

"Pain...Physical injuries," Migoto muttered, blushing and twiddling her fingers. It kind of scared the other academy students that she liked to play with knives. "Weapons, and bruises...No blood, just plain pain. And as for Saru-chan, I met him when he was a baby. He was dying, so I brought him home. I loved the monkey too much to let him die." She smiled again, and Saru looked at her with teary eyes. It was funny to see something like this. Saru hugged Migoto around the waist, saying something in Monkey-language.

Migoto smiled at Maoa, feeling closer to the older girl. She was being kinda sexist, but Migoto was much more comfortable with females. She pat Saru's head, and he released her, wiping his eyes. He loved his mistress very much, as if she was his own mother. Both had no parents and both had no family. Both had lost masters. Two screw-ups, living together. "And Saru-chan doesn't want me to leave, either," Migoto added, scratching the monkey's head and ears.

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki) - Page 3 Empty Re: A stay in the rain. (Team Metsuki)

Post by Infinity Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:56 pm

Maoa stood from her seat and walked over to Migoto and moved in for a hug, "Oh my gosh you are so cute~" she gushed as she went to hug Migoto. The young ninja was so sweet and outspoken. Maoa wondered if this was what having a younger sister was like. Maoa couldn't help but giggle as she dove for Migoto.

"Migoto, we should sleep together! You remind me of what having a sister would be like" she said again, still holding that sweet and gushy tone. If she was allowed she would hug Migoto tightly, yet be careful of little Saru. "Besides, I feel like I can't let you out of my sight. I don't know why" she admitted in a questionative tone. Maoa was quick to befriend Migoto.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Migoto hugged Maoa back, just like a child would. If she trusted her, Migoto would return that trust. The cute comment made her blush, and Saru gave a strange laugh-like sound. Since Maoa was a girl and a teammate, Saru had no qualms about her. She may even become a great friend to his mistress. Migoto nodded naively when Maoa offered to sleep together. She hugged the girl again, almost glomping her. Many have said she was too immature, and Maoa might too, but she didn't mind. "Saru-chan comes too, right?" She held on tight to his hand. The two have never been seperated, and neithe wanted to.

In truth, Migoto was interested by Maoa. She seemed like a confident mature kunoichi, the opposite of what she was. And it would be nice to have a 'sister' too. It was getting kind of lonely just living with Saru. She shrugged when Maoa stated her comment on not letting her out of sight. "Maybe it's just protective insticts a sister has for a sibling." She smiled innocently again, her little arms around Maoa.

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Ken watched as Migoto and Maoa became friends so quickly. He never understood that, girls were either enemies or friends as soon as they met. It took him longer than one meeting to befriend a person. He stood up grabbing his sword and going to join Misuto on the balcony. He set his swords down beside him. It was his policy, he never went anywhere without his swords. Taking a cigarette out of his pocket he lit it and began to smoke. Your to young to smoke. everyone always told him, but it was habit he picked up from his uncle.

He waited for Misuto to say something, taking a long drag of his cigarette. He moved it away from his mouth., I know these are bad for me, its just... he thought, before returning it to his mouth. Misuto seemed to not have anything to say, he just stood there petting the bird. "So..." he said to Misuto, not liking just standing here awkwardly.
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:22 pm

"Of course! Actually, I was wondering if Saru could speak too?" She asked as she moved back from Migoto a few inches and poked for Saru's stomach. She wanted to rub his fur, but wondered if he would be hostile towards her. Maoa quickly retracted her hand, "Can I touch him?" She asked permission first.

Maoa looked to Saru then to Migoto quickly. Before she'd let Migoto answer the first question she found herself asking, "You said you live by yourself. Aren't you scared being all by yourself? To be honest, if I didn't have my brother or my mother I would be so at loss. My father was the one that has trained me too...Is it hard all on you own?" Maoa asked, her voice sympathetic.

Maoa still held her index finger out, as if she expected to be allowed to pet Saru's tummy. Maoa really wanted to touch the tiny monkey. Maoa watched as Ken left, distracted for a few minutes. Maoa saw him pull out a box of something she didn't recognize. When he took something white out and lit it she had a good guess. "He smokes?" she thought aloud. She forgot that she was directly infront of Migoto.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Saru instantly reacted as he always would. He jumped back, going into a karate-like postition with his arms raised. He circled Maoa until he was in front of Migoto. Yes, he trusted her, but it was better to be safe than sorry. Migoto picked him up by his middle, making the monkey stop resisting. She whispered something in Monkey-language to him, and he nodded. "He can't speak, only...talk Monkey. You can touch him," Migoto said, and held him out, her hands under his arms.

"And I don't mind living alone. Papa and Mama never truly left me. There are many things at home that remind me of them." Migoto smiled, feeling somehow touched by Maoa's words. Girl's sensitivity, maybe? "And I'm sure that they won't let anything bad happen to me, wherever they are. It would be nice if they were alive, but nothing happens without a reason."

As Ken left, Migoto soon found herself sniffing the air, along with Saru. The smell was very familiar. But what was it? She turned her head sideways, and watched Ken smoke a cigarette. She didn't know what it was, since no one had taught her. Curiousity won over manners. "Um...Ken-san, what's that?"

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Metsuki didn't want to stand here like a third wheel. Misuto and Ken were on the balcony Maoa and Migoto were sitting their talking. Metsuki was getting bored and he didn't like the look he kept getting from Migoto's pet monkey. He began to think about his childhood when he thought of a book his father used to read him. It was one of the things that had not burned when he burnt his house down. He walked in his room, and took the book out of his sack, he carried everything important to him in that sack. In all honesty there wasn't much he owned that wasn't in his sack. He took the book and left his room, grabbing a few weapons on the way out and sticking them in his pocket.

He connected a trip wire to the stands he had moved beside his door. Then he turned and locked his door. He knew how nosy curious kids could be. Especially when it concerned a teacher they knew nothing about. "Im going out around the town, dont burn the Hotel Down, the cost of that is beyond my Budget." he said, "Ill be back in an hour or two." he added as he walked out the door. He left the hotel, going out in the town. He wandered around the alley's and every nook and cranny of the town that he could get too.

He ended up in a graveyard where he noticed the full moon shining down. One clear patch of sky while the rest was covered in clouds. He thought of a poem his mother used to tell him. "Never wander through a graveyard in a full moon, for fear of a ghost or goblin to grab your soul..." There was more, but he couldn't remember. He sat down on an old gravestone and began to read "The tale of the Monkey King " by the moonlight.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Ken heard Metsuki say "Im going out, dont burn the place down." and then heard the door close. The vague thought of having a party ran through his mind, but he quickly dismissed it. He took a long drag of his cigarette and exhaled the smoke as he looked to see what Maoa was doing. She was sitting looking in his direction. He didn't see where Migoto had went, but he figured she had went to the bathroom or something. He looked down at his feet and jumped in fright, the girl and her monkey were looking up at him. No, not really at him, but at his cigarette. "Um...Ken-san, what's that?" Migoto asked.

Crap, crap, craphe thought quickly flicking the cigarette over his shoulder on to the street below. "Nothing." he said, grabbing his swords and leading her back into the room. He gave Maoa a pleading look. "Help me" he mouthed to her.
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Maoa smiled as she was allowed to pet Saru. She rubbed his belly, slightly scratching, and moved up to his ears. Saru felt as soft as he looked. Maoa removed her hand when Migoto started talking about her family life. Maoa felt a little sad about how lonely Migoto's explanation was, yet the young girl seemed so happy. Migoto was so innocent, yet so kind and soft that she saw positive in such a situation. It made Maoa smile at just how good she was.

Maoa cried out with laughter when she heard Migoto's question. Maoa found her hand in her face as she tried to stifle her laughter. When she calmed enough to speak, she said "Stay cute, Migoto" and couldn't help laughing again. Maoa wondered how such a girl decided to become a ninja.

When Metsuki said he was leaving Maoa forced herself to breathe slowly. "The teacher is leaving...I wonder where" Maoa thought before standing again. Curiosity was burning her, but she knew that they probably shouldn't. Maoa was also slightly tired. "I shouldn't" she breathed as she looked back to Migoto. A smile spread across her face as she remembered the question she had asked. Maoa's hand dropped and she looked to Ken. She wanted to know how he would answer it. Maoa noticed the shift in expression as he got rid of the cigarette and looked to her, worried. He was busted and Migoto would probably tell...Or start them himself. Maoa sat back down so her and Migoto were of the same height.

"That is a ninja weapon. They are called Cigarettes and they taste like grass. They are for the strong, but if girls use them you go blind and your arms fall of" lied Maoa wondering if that would work. "It's Ken's secret weapon, so you shouldn't tell" Maoa added, calm and trying not to start laughing again. She couldn't stop herself as the laughter exploded forwards causing her to double over on the floor.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Saru enjoyed the little petting session. Metsuki left, but Migoto didn't notice. Saru told her, and she gave him a small nod as a thank you for notifying her. She wasn't really curious, and she understood if he needed his privacy.

Migoto blinked, confused. She didn't notice Ken's face as he threw away the little cigarette. "Cigarette...?" She looked up at Ken with awe. "It's a secret weapon? Cool! I want to use...but then my arms would fall off." She bit her lip and looked down. Migoto was battling in her brain if she would or wouldn't...probably not, she might go blind. She looked at Maoa, who was laughing like there was no tomorrow. "Eh? Why're you laughing, Maoa-san?" Migoto looked confused again, and then turned to Ken. "Why is Maoa-san laughing..? Oh, and do you have any more secret weapons?"

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:17 pm

OCC= Secret weapons, Lol

Ic: Ken had to bite his tongue not to laugh, when Maoa lied about what the Cigarettes were for. "Why is Maoa-san laughing..? Oh, and do you have any more secret weapons?" Migoto asked. One good lie deserves another. Ken thought and then said, "She's laughing because she was remembering a girl who tried cigarettes. And how funny she looked walking around blind with no arms." he winked at Maoa and the yelled "No offense Misuto. " He was almost in tears he was trying so hard not to laugh.

"No, I dont have any more secret weapons, but I can show you something just as cool" he told Migoto. He took 3 apples out of a basket on the counter and attached 3 chakra strings to them. Then, he sent wind chakra into the strings and spun the apples up above his head. The chakra strings were invisible with the wind chakra flowing through them, so it looked like Ken was making the apples float using his mind.
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Maoa calmed her laughter as Ken started to speak, but then it shot up again when he added in the armless blind girl. Maoa was just imaging a woman with no arms, can't see and a cigarette in her mouth. She laughed so hard tears did fall from her eyes.

Maoa used them to finish up the game. She ceased her laughter and rubbed her eyes, "Yes. It was a sad sight" she added with a small sob as if she were morning for the poor girl that doesn't exist. Maoa watched Ken try and redirect Migoto's interest with the floating apples. For a moment Maoa found herself engrossed in the floating apples.

"Impressive skill...Can you do larger things?" Maoa asked, her eyes almost sparkling with interest. Maoa looked around the room before pointing at some pillows on the couch against the wall. It was a few feet from the table, so it had been untouched up as of yet. "Do those" she said, almost in a kid-like tone. Maoa found herself easily amused with Ken's party trick. Although he was having fun, Maoa figured he could probably do that with kunai or shuriken and impale someone with them or swing them around like a whip. It truly was an impressive skill.

"Did you learn that on your own?" she added as she placed her hand in her lap and sat with her knees to the carpet and her bottom on her legs. It was almost like he was the teacher and she the student.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Ken found it amusing that Maoa seem more interested than Migoto. "Impressive skill...Can you do larger things?" she asked. He let the chakra strings dissolve and the apples fall. He caught the apples and began juggling them. "Yes, size doesn't matter only the weight." He responded, still juggled the apples. "Do those" she said, pointing to the pillows. He stopped juggling the apples and set them on the counter.

"Yes" he answered. "Throw them here." She grabbed the pillows and threw them at him. He caught them all and attached chakra strings to them, repeating the same process as he had with the apples. Soon the pillows were circling around his head, just as the apples had, albeit awkwardly because of their shape. He spun the pillows a few time, before flinging them at the couch where they came from. Releasing the chakra strings the pillows flew onto the couch and landed in a jumbled heap.

"Did you learn that on your own?" Maoa asked. Ken took an apple off the counter and took a bite out of it. "Yes, its the same principle that the puppet users of the Sand Village use. Except, mine requires a bit more agility and strength. Remind me later and I'll show you how it works." He said, after chewing and swallowing the bite of the apple.
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:45 pm

"Awww...I feel sorry for the poor girl..." She never was a able to help herself from getting emotional when talking about defected people. She heard Ken say something and looked up.

Migoto watched with a bit of interest, though not fully engrossed. After spending so much time with senbon, she had gotten used to seeing little details. If she didn't, her hands would have been punctured. She didn't see the chakra strings. Instead she watched the apples and pillows rotation, focusing on the movement. Was he really spinning them, or was it something else? Wasn't it impossible to be able to do that with just the mind? Migoto couldn't seem to find whatever was spinning them, so just smiled and stopped straining her eyes for the little details. It was a good trick, none the less. Ken dropped the pillows, taking a bite from one of the apples. Migoto blinked twice to make sure she didn't hurt her eyes. "That was cool too! Anymore tricks, Ken-san?" She kneeled in front of him, bowing her head and hands clasped together in a pleading pose. "Please?"

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:01 pm

"That was cool too! Anymore tricks, Ken-san?Please" Migoto asked. Ken rubbed his chin in thought for a minute and said, "No, but if you train with us You can see how I use that trick in battle. Sorry, but if I show you guys anything else you'll have the edge on me." He walked over and flopped down on the couch. He ate another piece of the apple after he sat down anad then he looked at Maoa and Migoto and said "So,..." getting a michevious look in his eyes "Metsuki's gone right....we should sneak in his room. He didn't really tell us much about him. .. Hows about it?"
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuto Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:06 pm

"Thats not the best idea.." Misuto said after sneaking back in the room while everyones attention was focused on Ken. "..He set several traps, I was "Watching " him do it. Also, I think we should wait until we are not in a hotel room payed for by him to do something like that." He put his shirt on, leaving the front unbuttoned and dryed his hair with a towel from the kitchen. He clicked his tongue once and Hogosha flew into the room, landing on the table in the middle. Misuto walked over and sat down in his original spot on the couch.
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:13 pm

"So...Metsuki's gone right. We should sneak in his room. He didn't really tell us much about him. Hows about it?" Ken suggested. Migoto's eyes widened slightly, and she glanced at Metsuki's room door. It would be nice to know more of their leader...But still, he had a right to keep somethings private...But one little peek wouldn't hurt...

Curious Migoto was fighting with Respectful Migoto again. She wanted to know about Metsuki, but going into his room was rude. Saru looked indifferent. He didn't care if they did or didn't, so long as he was still with Migoto. Then Misuto came into the room. Migoto sighed with relief and disappointment as he told them not to.

"Yeah...It'd be rude...And Metsuki-san would get angry and might punish us, too..." She drooped her head, looking down. A blush on her face showed she was ashamed to have thought of going into another person's room.

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Maoa jumped to her feet and sent Ken a grin, "I'm in" she said after hearing Migoto and Misuto decide not to. Maoa cracked her knuckles and flicked her hair from her face. She wrapped her fist with the proper genjustu, so she wouldn't feel what she was about to do.

"What if I trip and accidentally throw the door off it's hinges? It would have been an accident if the trap went off. Besides, I now have to know what's in this room" she admitted as she slid her right index finger down the side of the door and stopped at the handle. She would hit it hard enough to completely tear the wood of the sill. "Unless one of you can get us in another way?" she asked looking to Ken, almost inviting him to try.

If no one did anything then Maoa was most certainly going to accidentally break into their teachers room. When would they be offered another chance like this? Maoa was also curious as to how Metsuki would react to misbehavior. Did he have a temper or would he just not care.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Misuto Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:53 pm

"There's always the window" Misuto blurted out, the quickly covered his mouth.Ah what the hell. he though, deciding to continue "Unless its locked, and the lock would be on the inside, so none of us could pick it." He though for a moment and said, "Besides that the only way I could think of getting is tunneling through the ceiling or floor." He didn't really care if they broke into Metsuki's room. Actually he was kind of curious himself.
Misuto
Misuto
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Maoa nodded, "Genius! Misuto, you think you could make a ledge? One that goes from the Balcony and around to the window? I bet Migoto is light enough to walk around and get to the window quickest. Because she's the smallest, it will be the easiest to support her. Even if the window is locked, I bet Saru could pick it with those small fingers" Maoa thought aloud. She then looked to the entrance to the hotel room.

"I'll be the watch. Once Migoto gets in she can let the rest of us in and we can poke around our teachers room. Oh this is so much fun" she said, her adrenaline running. Maoa felt her heart pump quicker and quicker. "What do you say?" she asked, her eyes closed and her hand on her heart. Maoa had a broad smile on her face as she waited for Migoto and Misuto to say yes.

Maoa took a step back and touched the table. "We just have to be careful and we won't get busted. Ken, you think you could disarm and reset the trap once we get in? That ability of yours could help you do that, right?" Maoa asked, adding more into her little idea.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Satori3112 Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Migoto nodded too. If Maoa was in, so was she. And if she was in, so was Saru. "I'll do it." And once again, curiousity wins over manners. "I just hope there aren't any traps on his window..." She got up, standing next to the closed window, rain splattering against its glass pane. Saru climbed onto her back without any resistance. It was too tiring for him to protest anyway.

Satori3112

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:11 pm

"Why not just have one of us walk on the walls" Ken said. He couldn't believe they would actually go along with this. He had just been kidding, but if everyone else was going to do it, he wasn't going to back out. When Maoa asked if he could disarm the traps using chakra strings he respond "If we can figure out what the trap is I should be able to disarm it"
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Maoa chuckled. She seemed to flush a bit as she looked up at the ceiling, "I don't know how to do that..." she admitted. It was true too. Due to the nature of her Grandfather's training, Maoa didn't learn a lot of the basics of chakra control or even the more complex escape techniques that was required of most genin. She managed to make it this far due to her near perfection with genjustu and her phenomenal taijustu skills. Maoa didn't even remember how she passed the clone test.

"So, uh, I couldn't go if we did that..." she admitted with a small nervous laugh. Maoa really wished her grandfather would have taught her at least some chakra control, he taught her father everything after all. Maoa wondered if it was her own lack of ability that was holding her back from mastering those two techniques.

Maoa just looked at the party, wondering what they had to say. Even Migoto probably could walk on walls by now. It was an embarrassing admission. Maoa figured at least Misuto wouldn't say anything about it.

Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by god_of_death Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:39 pm

"I can go." Ken said, "I'll open the window disable the traps and let you in through the door." He thought it sounded like a good plan. "It decreases the chance of us getting caught if only one of us go too." His logic was sounding better all the time. "Ill let you in through the door and we can all be nosy together." he added laughing.
god_of_death
god_of_death
Konoha Chunnin
Konoha Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeanddeath Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:41 pm

OCC=if you are going to beak in my room, then make it so theres a book in my bag which is called "How to cook and eat nosy ninja students" lol. I cant post right now sorry.
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath
ANBU
ANBU

http://myspace.com/freakyboyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next